//Eleven//

I barely got any sleep last night. Wyatt and Derek were being fairly protective of me, and I got a lot of questions from Finn and Sage.

I was wide awake until 3am, staring at the ceiling until Sage rolled over in her sleep and told me to go to bed.

A wave of exhaustion washed over me and I passed out, only to wake up around 9am. Sage woke up around the same time as me, and we quietly got ready together.

Now, we're sitting in the living room, and my parents have just come in to talk to us. Including Sage.

"We've made a decision." My dad says, sitting down next to my mom.

"Go on." Derek says, stopping his pacing around the room.

"We're flying back to Oregon tonight." My mom says, looking at us with sad eyes. I feel my body get really heavy and Sage grabs onto me, supporting me.

"Where will I go?" Sage asks, looking at them.

"You're staying in this house. With Lola and Derek." My mom says, and Derek and I's heads perk up.

"Wait," I look at them. "What?"

"Yeah. You're staying, Shiloh." My dad nods.

"Really? We're alone here? What about the fourth of July party? How long will you be go-"

"Uncle Andy is going to take care of your guys, he'll stop by every now and then." My dad looks at the three of us.

"We're trusting you guys with a lot of things, because you'll be alone for a while. We have no idea how long this is going to take, but please promise us you'll be good." My mom pleads.

"Mom, of course." Derek says, sinking into the couch next to me.

"If you lose your job..." I start to ask, but then I stop. "Never mind. I don't wanna go there. You might not anyways." My parents sigh and we sit for a moment, everyone in thought.

The familiar beeping of a car interrupts the silence, and I thank Uncle Andy for it.

"I love you guys." I say, my head buried in my mom's shoulder and my dad's arms wrapped around us. Derek hugs us too, speaking up.

"We'll get through it."

--

I spend the entire day on set moping around, dreading saying goodbye to my parents. I barely see them anyways, but it's not the same when they're gone.

"Will you be okay?" Finn asks. I told the cast about my family, somehow without any tears. They were immediately supportive about everything.

"Yeah, I will." I say, looking at my hands.

"We're here for you." Wyatt says, putting his arm around me. But I look up at Finn, and we stare into each others eyes before Andy tells us our coffee break is over.

Everyone shuffles out and Finn is the last one with me inside.

"Are you really okay?" He looks at me and speaks genuinely.

"No. But I'll figure it out." I look at him and then a shy, fake smile appears on my lips. "Go get 'em trashmouth." I shoo him out of the trailer and he flashes a heartwarming smile before leaving me alone inside.

I collapse in a ball on the floor, leaning against the cabinet. Everything is blurry but I know that the footsteps and arms wrapping around me are Sage.

--

"Call us as often as you can. And text us too." My mom hugs Derek and I. Uncle Andy stands at a distance, waiting to pick up Sage and go home. Sage is with the Losers at their place.