//Ten//

Sage is hanging outside with a few of the boys, while I sit inside one of the trailers on my phone. I was talking to Sophia, but she left to go talk to Andy.

I'm watching a youtube video on Comic Con cosplays when I hear the trailer door open.

"Up top!" Finn says, walking up to me and giving me a hi-five. "Now down low! Get it? Lo?" He wiggles his eyebrows and grins stupidly.

"Wow. Did you come to tell me that joke or to offer me some company?" I chuckle, hi-fiving him and shaking my head.

"Both?" He says, unsure of himself. Finn sits down next to me.

"Good. It's lonely and boring when Sophia isn't here to rant to." I smile, leaning back on the couch next to him.

"You can rant to me, if you want." He rests his head on his hand and looks at me.

"Nothing interesting, just girl stuff." I say, and his eyes widen.

"I take it back." He puts his hands up.

"Thought so." I laugh and he does too. We stare at each other for a few moments when there's a commotion outside. We shake ourselves out of the daze, looking out the window.

Sage is crouched down, her back to us, gently holding Jack's foot. I see him say something before a grin breaks out on his face, as well as Wyatt and Jaeden. I shake my head, thinking something actually happened.

We sit back down, just looking at nothing in particular and in silence.

"So..." Finn says awkwardly, trying to think of something to talk about.

"Do you have anything to rant about, trashmouth?" I ask, putting my feet up on the couch and turning to him. While he thinks, I try to count his freckles.

"Um. Not really. I'll let you know, though, Lo." He says, gasping. "That rhymed!"

"Yep. I get that a lot with my nickname." I sigh.

"Hmm. What other nicknames are there for Shi- I mean, your full name." He catches himself and I'm grateful for it.

"Not Lola." I say, shaking my head. "My family calls me that only."

"Lo... Lola..." He thinks and the door opens.

"C'mon guys. Back on set we go." Uncle Andy pops his head in and I stop staring at Finn. We both get up and follow him out of the trailer.

"Lolita." Finn says out of the blue, as we're halfway there.

"Huh?" I ask him, cocking an eyebrow.

"Your new nickname from me. Lolita."

--

"Hi girls, how's the movie been?" My mom asks us.

"Really, really great." Sage says, grinning with wide eyes.

"Yeah, it's been really fun." I agree. A few seconds pass before I remember the party."Hey mom?"

"What's up?" She says, turning to me and giving me a smile.

"Can we have the cast over for 4th of July? I just figured since we've become really good friends." I look at her with hope. She smiles even bigger.