6

After they introduced themselves to me, they excused themselves to get changed into their performance outfits.

I'm sitting waiting for them outside the dressing room, when I get a text from Mei.

She sends me loads of emojis and smiley faces and tells me my curfew and hopes I have a good time. I smile.

I get a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see Junhee.

"What are you doing here?" He asks smiling.

"Ah my frie-" I pause. I realized I've been calling them my friends already but are they? Are we even friends yet? Or is this one sided like usual..

"Parker?" Junhee asks as I stopped mid sentence and didn't continue.

"Ah! Sorry. These people I met at school invited me. Apparently they're preforming." I say smiling. "Why are you here?"

"One of the groups are preparing for their debut and they recently came out with a drama so they're preforming one of the songs from the drama for the first time." He explains.

"A song you produced I'm guessing."

"Of course~" He says. "Wait here and I'll go grab you a backstage pass, okay? Technically you aren't allowed back here unless you have one, but since someone who's preforming invited you, that makes you a VIP." He laughs and goes to grab a pass. He comes back and put it around my neck.

"Thanks."

"Enjoy the show! Text me if you need anything." He walks away as Sanha emerges from the dressing room.

I stare at his outfit for a little too long as Sanha begins to blush. "왜요~~ (Why~~)" He whines.

"Ah sorry! You look really good that's all." He continues to blush as the others come out.

I cock my eyebrow at amazement. They all look reeeaaalllyyy good.

How did I end up in front of 6 really attractive boys?

"We still have to get our make up and hair done too." One of the boys, MJ, says. Apparently he's the oldest but when I first saw him I thought he was the youngest. All the guys told me he was considered the happy virus because of how he makes everyone laugh and smile all the time.

I talk to all of them as they continue to get ready and they ask me questions and I answer and of course I ask them questions and they answer.

I end up laughing a lot, mostly thanks to MJ of course, which is really refreshing.

-----
"Okay so do you wanna watch backstage since it's just a rehearsal?" Sanha says as he tries to put his microphone on. I see him struggling so I giggle and motion for him to turn around.

I take the microphone wire and tape and place it on the back of his neck and have him turn around so I can tape the end to his cheek.

"Can you...uh...bend down a little?" He laughs and does as I ask.

I finish with the microphone and Sanha gives me a smile and says thanks.

"I'll stay backstage for the rehearsal and when you all actually perform I'll be in the audience." I smile.

"I'll look for you then." Sanha then leaves to go to the side of the stage where the rest of the members are.

I look over at where they are and can't help but admire them for doing what they love. I haven't even heard them yet but I have a feeling they're gonna be great...