13

As slow as lunch came, after school seemed to take longer.

I meet up with Sanha at the gates and we start walking to Fantagio together. He tells me the different things I can do while I'm there and says that one of the practice rooms is usually empty so I can hang out there while I wait for him to finish his lesson if I wanted.

We walk into Fantagio and I have to sign in. Sanha quickly shows me to the practice room and then leaves.

I walk around the empty quiet room. A wall of mirrors in front and a sound system to the right of me.

I think about it before I set my bag down and grab my phone and plug it in.

"I hope I haven't forgotten it.." I say to myself as it starts playing an upbeat song.

Dance is pretty much the only exercise I ever get. I haven't danced in a while either so I try my best to remember the moves and luckily I haven't forgotten them.

The music fills the room and I'm focused on my reflection in the mirror until the song stops and a figure at the door claps their hands.

I freeze only to see it's non other than Rocky.

"That was good." He says walking up to me.

I catch my breathe before saying thanks.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as he sets his bag down.

"I'm...uh waiting for Sanha to finish his lesson. He's gonna help me with my Beauty and the Beast audition actually..." I say embarrassed. "I was just uh..."

"Dancing." He answers for me. I nod and give him an awkward smile.

"Do you need this room? I can go sit in the hall or something." I say walking over to the sound system and unplugging my phone.

"No, don't. You can stay. I was just passing by and noticed music coming from this room and usually no one's in here, so I was curious." He says taking my phone and plugging it back in. "Are you a dancer?"

"Ah, no I'm not! I just dance for fun sometimes..." I look down and blush. Talking about myself makes me anxious.

"Well...um..can I join you?" Rocky grabs my wrist and walks me to the middle of the room. "이렇게. (Like this.)"

He starts teaching me a choreography.

-----

"Should we run through the whole thing full speed?" He suggests. I nod and he walks over to start the song over in full speed.

Our moves in sync with one another and the sound of our shoes rubbing on the floor, we focus on the dancing and the way we look in the mirror.

When the music stops and we stop moving, the only sound left in the room is the sound of our breathes.

Rocky falls to the floor, lays down and laughs. "We finally did it. You did it. That was great."

I fall next to him and laugh too, "Finally, after my 20 failed attempts."

We giggle until we hear a knock at the door and I immediately sit  up. 

I turn to see Sanha standing at the door, doing that neck scratch thing he does.

"Hyung...Can I talk to you for a second?" He clears his throat and walks to the hallway.