one: Born in Busan first

a/n: they'll be talking about kinda erotic things but there is no smut in this story. This is R-15.(but I know there are younger readers here but whatever. read as much as you like. 😂)

__________

“Minji-ah, you're so good at this.”

He said.

“Of course. I've been making candies since I was a kid, what are you talking about?”I rolled my eyes.

My twin brother Jimin just waited for the candy to be finished already, “Why is it so long to make?” he asked, “Because it's hard candy. duh. Use that brain of yours, Jimin.” I said, rolling my eyes for a bit, as I placed the candy rolls in the oven to heat for few moments.

Jimin groaned, “Hey, how dare you call me by just my name? I'm older than you so call me oppa, Park Minji. Gosh, you're 25 years old already.”

“I'm older than you so call me oppa, Park Minji..”I said, mimicking Jimin in a nasally voice, “We're twins. We basically came out of mom's vajayjay on the same day. No one is older among us here.” I poked my tongue out at him, as I turned my back and went to wash my sticky sweet hands.

“You came out twelve minutes later than me. I was born in Busan first!” Jimin said, and I made a mockery face, “I was born in Busan first!” I mimicked,“We're living in Seoul now. Move on.. Plus, they say that who comes out last is the real older sibling in twins.”

“Mom! Minji is being a bitch again!”Jimin shouted, and I heard our mother groan from our candy store downstairs, “You two are twenty-five years old now, and you're still fighting over who's older?”

“But I'm older, right?”Jimin shouted back, “No, the two of you are adopted.” I heard our mother say, and that shut us up.

“....what?”Jimin says, “We're adopted?” he looked like he was about to cry. I laughed, “Crybaby. Of course not, what the hell are you talking about? Dude you're grown up already. Our parents were fuck buddies twenty five years ago. How can we be adopted when they kept on fucking each other hard up until on this day? I think we're just unplanned babies. It's pretty obvious.We only have a sixteen-year gap from our parents. Maybe the condom broke or mom forgot to take her pills or something.” I rolled my eyes, as I opened the oven and took out the freshly made candies. Jimin's eyes widened, “How did you know that?”

“I have my sources. ”I patted Jimin's shoulder, got the candies, and went downstairs towards our candy store where my mom was.

Our house is actually a three storey house located somewhere near Myungdong, the two upper floors are our  real "house", aka the place where we live, and the ground floor is our family's candy store slash bakery, called the “Sugar Park”. Yep, we used our last name wisely for business purposes.

My mom handles the shop, my dad just bakes pastries, and all the other sweet bread, and I am the one making the candies...

...you can say that our family is "sweet"... literally sweet.

Good thing I haven't got any cavities since I was a kid. Mom whips our asses if we don't brush our teeth until now.

And that explains why Jimin became a dentist... As for me, I'm actually unemployed at the moment, but if making candies in your family's candy store and getting paid for about 5000 won by your parents for every ten bags of candy that you make counts as a job, then that is my job.

I arranged the candy rolls in its section, snatched one choco ball and placed it in my mouth, “ah, delicious.” I said, closing my eyes, as I savor the flavor of the choco ball melting in my mouth, as the caramel inside the ball just kind of exploded and filled in my mouth. That is Nirvana for me.

“Minji you're not a kid now. Pay everytime you eat one candy here.”Mom says, “No. I made these.”I said, and mom gasped, “How dare you talk back to me? Hey Jinsung, your daughter is so much like you. Can't even find a proper job now that she's already twenty five.”

“Yeah, whatever, Haerin. Atleast she didn't forget to take her pills and got pregnant at sixteen by her FUBU, right?”Dad says, decorating the cheesecake.

I grinned, and dad just winked at me. Mom sighed, “Ah, whatever. Hey, Minji. Since you're at the right age now, go find a rich, young man and marry him. You're so unlike me.”

“How about Jimin? All he does is go here, eat candies, and then go to his clinic. He doesn't even have a girlfriend, I bet he's gonna die a virgin.”I complained.

“Atleast he's got a stable job as a dentist,nand I know he brings different kinds of girls home. How about you? I'm still buying you your own sanitary pads, what are you talking about?”Mom snapped back. I threw my hands on the air, claiming my defeat, “I'll just go upstairs.”

“Yeah, go to the internet and into a dating site or something... Or go find a sugar daddy...”Mom barked at me, and I just made a mimic face of hers.

“Um.. What's a sugar daddy?” there's a small kid about four that was holding a candy roll and was about to pay at the counter where my mom was.

My mom looked at the kid with a shocked expression, and then she smiled, “He's Santa Claus.”

“...oh.” the kid said, I just sighed at my mother and went upstairs to our house.

__________________________

Me and my guy bestfriend are talking about sugar daddies and then this came into my mind so I decided to make a fanfic about it.

(Don't ask me why we were talking about that.. someday if we're gonna talk about pads maybe a fanfic material will cross my mind and make a story about pads or something idk, I'm weird. )

And yep, the girl's name is Park Minji, the usual name of a character in every fanfic. How many fanfictions did you read who has a character named Minji? 😂

Reminders:
•REALLY SLOW UPDATES
•doesn't contain smut
•pure fluff
•yep
•ilysm
•thx for reading
•school is a beyotch