six: first day

After we ate dinner, I washed the dishes, and then went to my room to search more about BTS.  The group has three members, which is Rap Monster, J-Hope, and Suga. Rap Monster's real name is Kim Namjoon, he's the leader. J-Hope is Jung Hoseok, and he's the main dancer in the group. Suga is Min Yoongi, and he produces most of their songs, alongside with RapMonster and J-Hope too. I basically just learned the basics of BTS.

Soon enough, I was listening to their songs, and all of them are a bop. I was jamming to Cypher pt. 3, and then I began memorizing the lyrics.

Holy shit what am I becoming into?

Anyway, since I am supposed to go to work tomorrow, I turned my laptop off, and then went to pack my clothes in a luggage. After that, I crashed on my bed, and fell asleep immediately. A lot of things happened to me today.

After what seemed like minutes, I heard my alarm go off.  I groaned, opened my eyes, and turned the damn loud thing off.

Why does time fly so fast while I am sleeping?

I got my usual clothes, which is just a black hoodie and black ripped jeans, and I entered the bathroom to shower and clean myself,  and do my usual morning routine while listening to some of BTS' songs.

While drying my hair in front of the mirror, Jimin crashed in my room. I looked at him, “What now?” “You're leaving today, right?” He asked, scratching his bed hair sleepily. He's still in his favorite One Piece print pajamas, and it is very obvious that he just woke up.

“Yeah, why?”I asked, combing my damp hair. “Well mom dragged me out of my room and told me that I'll bring you to your workplace, or wherever it is.”Jimin said, exasperated, and then he crashed on my bed, bouncing a couple of times on the soft mattress.

I let out a smirk, “Sure. Just let me get my things.” I said, and got my luggage. I kicked Jimin out of my bed, and he landed his butt first on the floor, “Let's get going, Chimpy.” I said.

“Okay, okay.”Jimin says, getting up while rubbing his buttocks. He carried my luggage downstairs, to avoid on getting scolded by our mother.

Whe  we were at the candy store, mom was waiting at the counter while dad was designing a birthday cake. Mom smiled at us, “You're finally going out to get a lot of sunlight and earn money!” she said joyfully. I forced a smile, “Yeah. I think I will burn.”

“Here is your one week supply of chocoballs.”Dad said, handing me a pastel pink box, and I know that it is filled with about fifty chocoballs. I gasped, “I didn't make a candy today.” Mom laughed, “Well, your dad and I can make candies too, you know? Now, go have your favorite chocoballs. Don't forget to brush your teeth after, okay?”

I smiled, and got the box, “Thanks. You guys are so good to me today.” I laughed. “Bye!” I said, going out of the shop. Jimin hurried to get his slippers, and then followed me. Our parents waved at us, and then went back on working in the shop.

They'll work harder in the shop, I thought, Maybe they'll finally hire an employee or something.

I placed my luggage at the trunk of Jimin's BMW, and sat at the front seat. Jimin entered the car and sat on the driver's seat. He started the engine, I told him the address, and he just drove towards that place.