twenty eight: Announcement

It has been one week since Yoongi and I became official, but only Namjoon was the one who knew about it. We just hid our relationship with everyone else to avoid "MARRY EACH OTHER ALREADY" comments from our friends, especially to that girl named Jeon Cheonkook.

While making candies in the kitchen of my house, Yoongi was there to help me. Jae is still in Daegu with Yoongi's parents, Jimin was in his clinic, and dad was downstairs, managing the candy, slash, cake, slash, coffee shop.

We got a seventeen year-old part-timer to help with the shop. Her name is Ariya, and based on her features, she's not Korean, but she's from somewhere in East or Southeast Asia. She kinda weird, but she does her job really well, and that's nice, since dad needs a lot of help with the shop because mom isn't around anymore. Her and Taehyung got along really well, which made Cheonkook quite jealous a bit when they visit the shop, but they're cool, since Ariya didn't seem to have any interest in guys, or girls... Or living creatures, in general.

As I was mixing the sugary compound in the mixing bowl, I glanced at Yoongi, who was eating a chunk of chocolate-caramel bar that I made for myself. I narrowed my eyes at him, “That's mine.”I said, “You can make another one.”Yoongi poked his tongue out at me, as he continued on eating the sweet bar. I rolled my eyes, “You're not here to help.” “I am.”Yoongi said, as he went beside me, “What do you want me to do?”

“Make another choco bar and let me eat that.”I said blankly, placed the newly-formed candies that I made inside the jars, and closed the lids. I looked at Yoongi with an eyebrow raised, and he just stared at me, “Do you think I know how to make that?”

“Then look for a way to bring me back my chocolate-caramel bar. I never tasted that in my life.”I said, “I just made that sweet with my own recipe.” “You're so stubborn.”Yoongi said, chewing on the choco bar. I just gave him a glare, “I am so mad at you right now.”

“Seriously?”Yoongi asked. I didn't respond. I just placed the jars inside the tray so that I could bring them downstairs to be displayed at the shop. “Wow, you're getting mad at me over a chocolate bar?”Yoongi said in disbelief. I rolled my eyes. “You have some deep connection with sugary foods or something. You love them more than me.”Yoongi said, and I looked at him for a moment, “Of course I do.”

“That's harsh.”Yoongi said, “Don't care. Don't talk to me until you can make that chocolate-caramel bar that you just ate.” I said, and was about to get the tray full of candies when Yoongi cupped my cheeks and then kissed me. I tasted the sweet choco-caramel bar on his lips. He moved his lips, making me taste the flavor of the choco bar even more. A smirk made it's way across my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

When we let go of each other, cathching our breaths, Yoongi just pinched my cheeks, “It tastes good, right?”  I just laughed, “Well, I cannot lie. It does.” I nodded, and got the tray. I turned around, only to find Cheonkook and Taehyung that just went up the stairs, looking at the both of us with wide eyes.

I almost dropped the tray full of candies.

Cheonkook and Taehyung's mouths gaped open when they spotted us, “Hey, Hell. Did you just see that?”Taehyung asked in disbelief, as he nudged at Cheonkook. Cheonkook nodded, “Uh-huh. This isn't a dream right? They just kissed, right?”

“So you guys are official now?”Cheonkook asked, and I nodded. “Not a drill?”Taehyung asked.
“Not a drill.” Yoongi replied. Cheonkook squealed as she clapped, the costumers inside the shop stared at her for a second, and then went back on doing what they were doing before.

“See? I told you.”Cheonkook says, and then leaned on the table, looking at me directly in the eyes, as if threatening me, “How did it happen?” she asked, and my face heated up. “It was weird.”I said. “No worries. Cheonkook and I got together in a really weird way too.”Taehyung said.