twenty two: leave

A month had passed, and Jae is already staying here in the hospital for five months while getting his monthly chemotherapy and other clinical trials. He got his last chemotherapy yesterday, and Jae seemed fine. He is still vomiting from time to time, but it's not usually everytime just like what he was months before. So that is an improvement.

At the moment, Yoongi, Jimin, Cheonkook, Taehyung, and I are inside Jae's room, while Jae was just sleeping, hugging his Chopper plush toy that was given to him a month ago.

“The DNA test results are out.”Yoongi told me. I looked at him, “What is it?” Yoongi sighed, “She's actually my lost twin.”

“not a shocker.”Taehyung commented, “I mean... Yeonji is like a carbon copy of Yoongi.” “Yeah, they actually look alike.” Jimin said, nodding. “Congrats, you found your twin.”Cheonkook told Yoongi.

“So if Minji and Yoongi will get married, there is a lot of chance that their kids will be twins.”Jimin pointed out. “What the heck, Jimin. That came out of nowhere. I'm not marrying anyone.”I said nonchalantly, and then everybody in the room, except Yoongi and me, cooed.

“Let's just see how things goes.” Cheonkook grinned, leaning on the chair while crossing her arms on her chest.

We heard someone vomited, so our attention diverted towards Jae, who's been throwing up on a plastic bag. Yoongi rushed towards his son and rubbed his back. Jae just kept on throwing up, and he was crying.

Everyone inside the room was affrighted. Jimin rushed outside to call the doctors. Panting and sweating, while his whole body shook, Jae removed the plastic bag from his mouth, as a string of his saliva connected the plastic bag and his lips. Jae's nose and lips started to bleed, staining the white hospital bedsheets and the Chopper plush toy with red.

Soon enough, Jae's eyes closed, as he leaned agaist Yoongi. Our eyes widened, “Jae?”Yoongi asked, patting Jae. “Jae, wake up.”Yoongi said, still patting his son's cheeks. Jae is still unconscious. “Jae.. Jae.. Jae, wake up.”Yoongi said, his voice cracking. “Jae.”Yoongi said again, but Jae's eyes are still shut closed.

The doctor and a few nurses entered the room, and saw Jae unconscious on his father's arms. “Move him to the Emergency room.” The doctor said, and a male nurse went out of the room. The doctor went towards Jae, got a light pen, and opened Jae's eye, checking it. He then opened Jae's mouth, and checked it. The doctor turned his light pen off, and clicked his tongue, “If this gets worse, then we have to do the stem cell transplant on Jae as fast as possible.”

The male nurse came back with a wheeled bed. He lifted Jae up and let him lay on the bed, as he and the other nurses pushed him out of the room. The doctor followed. We followed them towards the emergency room. Yoongi was about to go in the emergency room, but a nurse blocked his way, “Sorry, sir. Just wait outside the room.” the nurse said, and closed the door. Yoongi crouched down on the floor, crying.

I went beside Yoongi, and rubbed his back, “Sir, Jae will get healed.”I said as reassuringly as possible. Yoongi just buried his face in his arms and knees, as he sobbed. I looked back at Jimin and the others, as they were looking at Yoongi with sad eyes.

As Cheonkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and I were getting our things from Jae's room because he'll be moved to the ICU tomorrow. Yoongi already went back to his dorm with other BTS members. He was okay, he said, he can manage. Don't worryHe told us earlier.

“We'll be going now, Minji.”Taehyung said and I nodded. “Just call us when you need us, okay?”Cheonkook said, “And update us in Jae's condition.” I nodded, “Yeah.” “Bye.”Taehyung waved as he and Cheonkook left the room, leaving me and Jimin inside the room.