Chapter 5 A Night Together

Okay, I suck at writing sexual scene so I'm just gonna make it short. Hope thats okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katniss POV

Its been a week since the crash. I feel much better and so does Peeta. He can walk just fine and my arm is healing so end good, all good. Today my parents are going out all night so I invited Peeta to stay with me. Its 6:30. Where is he? Just then the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Peeta smiling at me.

"Hey KitKat. Doing good?" he asked walking in or should I say waddling in. And his metal foot makes alot of noise.

"I'm good and wait a minute." I said grabbing his arm, spinning him around. "You forgot something." I said smiling.

He smiled and gave me a long kiss that turned french. He pushed me onto the couch but I pulled away. I wanted this but not just yet and not on the couch.

"Peeta, not yet. First dinner, than movie. Maybe after that." I said. He groaned in frustration and sat up. We ate lamb stew and Peeta's world famous cheese buns, as I called them. Then we watched cool, action movie called Now You See Me. I liked it and so did Peeta. After that I took a shower and waited for Peeta. He walked out only in a towel. He had an amazing body. He pulled some orange boxers and black sweats. Then he laid down next to me and I ran my hand through his wet hair.

"You know, I thought it was just a joke when you said you love to play with my hair." he said smiling.

"Nope. I love to play with your hair but not as much as I love to kiss you more." I said before leaning down and kissing him. His hands found they're way to my back and pulled my shirt off. I loved it and wanted more. I rolled us over so he was on top and I felt something poking my thigh.

"Really, already?" I asked. He smiled and kissed my neck making me shudder. I think he found my weak spot.

I pulled his sweats off and ran my fingers up the back side of his thighs. He laughed abit and pulled my pants off.

"Peeta, protection." I said. He reached into his bag he brought with and pulled out a condom.

"What, do you just carry them around with you all the time?" I asked smiling. He laught as he rolled it on.

"Yeah, what do you think?" he said.  After that everything was a blur but it was one of the best nights ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, short but its 10:34 and I gotta go to bed. Hope it was okay. And if not than let me know.

Nikki :)