Chapter 10 Birthdays and Sex

Peeta POV

Its Katniss's birthday today and I got her a blue and gold necklace that has 'Always' on it. And I have a special present for her tonight. I'm in a group chat with Annie, Finnick, Johanna, Rye and Clove.

BreadBoy:Morning guys:)

FinFish:Hey

JoJo:its too early.

Anniegrl:todays the big day.

4leafclove:i know u guys excited

JoJo:i bet peetas ready for tonight.

BreadBoy:okay, none of ur bizzniss but ohhh yeahhhh!

Anniegrl:peeta really? dont make her ur sex toy.

FinFish:he wont i know him. he loves her more than anything.

4leafclove:i think so 2. he loves her love romeo loves juliet.

JoJo:but she died.

Anniegrl:shut up jo. peeta what did u get her?

BreadBoy:u'll see.

After that I heard Katniss stirring. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. I leaned forward and kissed her.

"Happy birthday KitKat." I whisper. She smiles and pulls me into a hug. I love this girl so much.

"Thanks, hey I'm older than you now." she said. Oh great. Another thing she can annoy me with. She sits up and streches. Then she swings her legs out of bed and gets up. I get out of bed as well and walk to the bathroom. When I come out Katniss is gone. I look around but she isn't here. Whatever. I walk downstairs and see her on the couch.

"Next time you wanna just pick up and leave, please tell me. Okay?" I say sitting down next to her. She wraps her arms around me and kisses my cheek.

"You missed." I say smiling. She gave me a look and presses her lips to mine with passion. 

"Happy now? I thought it was my birthday?" she says making me smile. I pull out the necklace and her eyes grow.

Happy Birthday angel." I say handing it to her. She takes a few minutes to admire it. Then she throws her arms around my neck.

"Thank you so much Peeta." she says. I wrap my arms around her and pull her as close as I can.

"I love you Katniss." I whisper. She pulls back and looks at me for a second by then smiles.

"I love you too Peeta." she says, her eyes sparkling. She is happy and so am I. I help her put it on and we walk to the kitchen. I make her heart shaped pancakes and french toast because she asked for both. After we finish, Haymitch and Shelby(miss everdeen) walk in. She was 7 months in and excited about the baby. It was a boy.

Peeta? Did you make Katniss breakfest? I thought I was her mother." she says sitting down. Shelby was really nice and welcomed me here with open arms.

"Well, there still some left if you want some." I say. Haymitch brings in two, wrapped up boxes for Katniss. Both green. Her favorite colour. She opens the first one and it was an old brown leather jacket. Katniss starts crying and hugs her mother tightly. It was the old hunting jacket of her father that Shelby had found hidden away in the closet. The second gift was a little mockingjay pin from Haymitch. He said as long as she has it, nothing bad with ever happen to her.

At about 4 the group. Johanna brought alot of a beer with.

"Katniss come on. You're 17. Just try it. Even Peeta tried it," she said. Katniss was abit worried about drinking beer for the first time.

"Okay just one." she says before taking a small sip from her glass. Her eyes grew. "Not bad."

"See, jeez. Hasn't your mom ever said try something before you hate it?" Finnick says. Anyway, Katniss got a little carried away with the beer but we all did. After everybody left, Katniss and I stumbled upstairs but fell to the floor in her room.

"Peeeeeetaaaaaaa! I....I think we drank waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy to much beer." she said trying to get up. Okay, I wasn't better. I stood up but something broke. Katniss tackled me to the bed. Okay she just tripped and brought me down with her.

"Peeetaaa, theres still a.....a way yooouuu can make this much better." she said before kissing my neck. I knew what she wanted but as drunk as I am I don't know if I can. Well, somehow we managed because its morning and I'm naked and feel like shit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so its late and I'm tired. No real sex scene but whatever. 

Post a comment if you like it or have problems with it

Nikki :)