Chapter 6 The Morning After

Peeta POV

Last night was great but I think I hurt Katniss. I never inteded to hurt her but in class they said that the first time hurts for every girl but still. My phone started to vibrate. I picked it up and wsa in a group chat with Annie, Finnick, Rye and Johanna.

JoJo:peeta? did you and katniss have some fun last night?

BreadBoy:what you mean?

FinFish:cuz we wanted to come by last night and katniss's room windows were open last night.

Anniegrl:and you guys were pretty loud.

RyeRye:my little bro gets it before me? Damn!

BreadBoy:are you fuckin serious! were you guys listening to us?!

JoJo:no, we left as soon as we figured out what was really going on.

BreadBoy:and how long did that take?

FinFish:about ten or fifteen mins:(

BreadBoy:you know what? screw you guys. that messed up.

RyeRye:come on little bro. im not gonna judge you. hell i respect u.

FinFish:ya sorry peeta. if u want we can come over and tell you personaly.

JoJo:okay, it was wrong. sorry peet

Anniegrl:really sorry. please don't be mad;(

BreadBoy:im not just come over at about 2 or 3. Kat is still sleeping.

And with that I ended the group chat. They heard us? I can't believe it. Katniss is gonna be pissed. Just then I felt her hand on my back.

"Whats wrong?" she asked sitting up. I didn't know how to tell her that they heard us.

"Nothing, just a little tired. Thats all." I said. She wrapped her arms around my chest from behind.

"I know when somethings wrong. You can tell me. Unless you found out that the condom ripped last night. Keep that shit to your self." she said. What?

"No but you opened the windows last night before we...you know." I said pointing at the open windows. She gasped, jumped up and closed them. And she was was naked. I'm pretty sure you know whats going through my mind right now.

"Peeta! Stop staring!" she said. I jumped and quickly looked away. I'm mean, shes hot and how can you not stare at her.

"Sorry, jeez. So serious. I mean, we had sex last night and you don't like it when I stare at you? Come on, its kind of a compliment." I said standing up.

"Or it mean you love me because of my body." she said. I turned around and hugged her tightly. 

"Katniss Everdeen don't ever say that again. I love you for your personality, kindness and because nobody in my life in more important than you." I said. She kissed my neck sending a shiver down my spine as she ran her hands down my back. Then she slapped my ass making me jump.

"What was that for?!" I asked but she just laughed. I ran towards her and she ran into the bathroom.

"Peeta I gotta take a shower and I'm sorry I slapped your ass." she said and I grabbed her and lifted her up.

"Well, you ever have shower sex before?" I asked setting her down. She turned the shower on.

"Yes, about a hundred times! What do you think?" she asked before getting in. I got in after her and, well. I didn't think it could better.

Katniss POV

Okay, I'm gonna say it. I love having sex with Peeta. Wow, that sounds terrible but its the truth. I get out before him and walked down to the livingroom when my phone rang. My mom was calling.

"Hey mom. How it going?" I asked. She was on her romantic weekend with Haymitch.

"Fine sweetie but you stepfather and I have chosen to stay another night if thats okay." she said. Another night of them gone means another night with Peeta. I leaned back and smiled.

"Sure, thats fine. I'll just have a sleepover with a couple friends so I don't get lonely." I said. I'm gonna invite the group over and have a small party.

"Thats okay just don't make a mess." she said before hanging up. Peeta walked downstairs without a shirt.

"Katniss do you know where my....shirt is?" he asked smiling at me. I forgot I put his shirt on before walking downstairs.

"No, havn't seen it." I said. He sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. I don't really know what we're going to do today.

"The group is coming today. My parents are staying another night so I'm throwing a sleepover." I said. He laid his hand on my thigh.

"Peeta stop. I don't want to become some kinda sex maniac." I said. He wrapped his arms around my and kissed my forhead.

"I'm sorry. I promise to be good today." he said.

"How about some breakfest?" I asked sitting up. He smiled and walked into the kitchen. After just a few minutes I could smell the food and it was making me drool.

"Katniss, breakfest is ready." he said. I jumped up and ran into the kitchen scaring Peeta.

"Jesus Christ! Your a damn monster when it comes to eating!" he said sitting down. I smiled and sat down to eat. After breakfest we just had a lazy day waiting for the sleepover to come.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright. Chapter done after an hour. New record for me. Hope its okay.

Post a comment if you have and problems with the story

Nikki ;)