5

I wake up the same way as yesterday, minus jungkook. I groan and cover myself back up.

"Get up." A low and raspy voice said. It's obviously yoongi, jungkook must have made him come. "Little devil." I mumble. "I am tired, let me sleep yoongi." I hold the covers tight to me since he might try pulling them off. I did not want that, the covers were comfortable.

"Do we all have to correct you? It's oppa to you. Also, I am just as tired but Jin will kill us both if we aren't at the table for breakfast." Yoongi grumbled. "It's Jin hyung to you." I mock. "Whatever, let's go." Yoongi said.

"Why can't I sleep? This bed is comfortable and I love sleeping." I grumble. "I know you are just stalling so you don't have to get up. Either get up or I will carry you to the table." Yoongi threatened. "You wouldn't." I say as I pull the covers away from my my face. Yoongi looks dead serious. "Try me." He narrowed his eyes.

I mumble curse words and insults under my breathe as I get out of bed. "Jimin didn't mention this, but we can hear better than a normal person  too." Yoongi smirked as my eyes widened. "See you at breakfast." I smile innocently as I push yoongi out of my room.

-

I sit down at the table and immediatly start eating. "Seorin, what did you do all last night?" Taehyung asked skeptically. "I let jimin oppa listen to all my songs." I reply. "What kind of songs?" He asks. "Well I compose beats, write lyrics, and rap so it was all rap." I reply. "That's impressive." Hoseok said. "She is really good too. The beats are amazing, the lyrics are unbelievable, and she sounds like a pro." Jimin excitedly squeaked.

"She is just as savage as hyung is in his songs." Jimin adds, looking at yoongi. "You rap?" I ask. "Yeah, I do the same thing as you." He replies. "Can I listen to your music?" I ask. "If I can listen to yours. If it's as good as jiminie says, it might be worth listening to." Yoongi replies. "Deal." I say.

We finish breakfast silently. As soon as everyone is finished, I run up to yoongi. "Music." I say. He sighs and rolls his eyes but walks toward where all the rooms are. I follow him and go into his room behind him.

He pulls out a laptop and headphones. After a bit of typing and clicking, he hands me the headphones. I accept them and put them on.

(A/N) : Yoongi let's her listen to Agust D and all songs she hears in the future from him are Agust D songs unless I say otherwise. Seorin's songs are all bts's unless I say otherwise.

After the song ends, I take the headphones off. "Is that you rapping?" I ask. He simply nods. "That was amazing. It's catchy too. I want to learn it." I say. "Okay, if you have an email I can send it to you or you can download it on your phone." He said. I immediatly grab my phone from my pocket and hand it to him. He chuckles before hooking it up to the laptop.

A few minutes later, he hands me my phone back. "Did you download more than one?" I ask. "Ani, but you can listen to more later and tell me which ones you want." He replied. "Arasso."

"So, your music." Yoongi says. I jump off his bed and go to my room with him following. I put in the password and hook up the headphones, handing them to yoongi. I play the first song, which was the first one I showed jimin.

Throughout the song, his face remained emotionless. I was kind of nervous since his rapping was really good, he might not like mine. He took the headphones off and chuckled when he saw me looking so nervous.

"Well?" "It was really good and you can rap well." He replied. I sigh and smile to myself. "Thanks." I mumble. "So you said you were working on a beat. What do you have so far?" He asked.

I unplugged the headphones and found the beat I had been working on. Yoongi listened to it once before we both started talking about it and editing it. We actually made a lot of progress on the beat.

"So you have any lyrics for it?" He asks after a while. I nod and pull up the document with the lyrics for it. I rapped the song along with the beat and so we got a bit more done.

After a few more hours, we decide to stop for the night. "Thank you for helping me." I say with a smile. "Mhm." He hummed in response.

"How long have you been rapping?" I ask him. He furrows his eyebrows as he thinks and he looks really cute. Wait what?! Don't think about that seorin! Pabo! "A few years, I can't remember exactly." He replied. "Same for me." I say.

We talk a bit more about the songs and how long we have been doing this kind of thing before yoongi left. He actually was really nice once I got to know him a bit.