14

We get back from the amusement park and the rest of the boys were all gathered on the couch, except for yoongi. He is probably sleeping if I had to guess.

"Did you guys have fun?" Jin asked. Taehyung and I shouted a 'ne' before giggling and running off to my room. We jump on my bed and start talking.

"So nunna, I know you write raps. Is there a way I can rap in one of them?" Tae asked excited. "Of course tae. You can start learning cypher pt.4 right now if you want." I tell him. He visibly perks up and hugs me but immediatly pulled back and looked the other way.

"You don't have to look away tae, I know what happened. Just don't hug me until you are fine around me." I tell him and pat his back. He nods but doesn't look me in the eyes. I was right, his eyes were red.

I sigh but hand tae the headphones along with pulling up the lyrics. As he raps, I can see his eyes turn back to their natural color. He finishes and he didn't make any mistakes since he was reading the lyrics.

"Nunna, can you text me the lyrics and the song so I can practice more?" He asked. I nod and so we exchange numbers. I send him the stuff and he thanks me.

"Im going to go learn this. Thank you so much nunna." He squealed. "No problem." I smile brightly. He returns the smile and leaves my room.

I am sitting on my bed and I am working on the beat. I was excited when I finally finished it but I didn't know where yoongi was. I wanted to let him listen to it and see if he liked it too.

I decide to just sleep since I am tired and he is probably sleeping anyways.

-

"Nuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaa!" I hesitantly open my eyes to see a happy Taehyung. "Yes taetae?" I say.

"I learnt the song! I can do it right without lyrics! Also, it's twelve. You slept for the rest of the night and halfway through today." He informed. "Okay, I will get up but I want to hear you do the song first." I say.

He smiles brightly and does the entire rap, not messing up once. "You did really good tae. Maybe you will be the one who raps in the next one." I tell him. "JINJA?!" He yelled. I chuckle and nod. He seems to really want to hug me but he refrains from doing so.

"We should go to lunch. Jin hyung made it but decided to let you sleep." Tae said. I nod and get up, changing, and then going to the table.

"NO, I AM GOING TO!" I hear hoseok yell. "NUNNA SAID I CAN, NOT YOU!" Tae yelled back. "SHUT UP PABOS!" Yoongi yelled.

"What is going on?" I ask as I sit down. "Nunna, hoseok wants to rap in your next cypher since I showed him the fourth one." Tae said. "Well it is usually made for three people, I just tend to rap it myself." I say. "BUT THERE ARE FOUR OF US THAT RAP!" Hoseok yelled. "Stop yelling. Also who is the fourth person?" I ask. "Me!" Namjoon said as he sat beside me with his own lunch.

"Okay well I will find a way to separate the lines for five people because my cypher, I rap." I say. Everyone sits down and starts eating. I guess I wasn't the only one to eat late.

"Oh yoongi, I finished the beat. I want you to listen to it and tell me what you think." I say suddenly. "When did you finish it?" He asked. "Last night." I reply. He nods and then hoseok suddenly shouted. "OPPA! YOU DIDN'T CALL HIM OPPA!"

"So?" I ask. "We always have to add hyung so you have to say oppa." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "She's fine. It is getting annoying to correct her everytime so she might as well just drop the oppa." He shrugs.

"Yay!" I cheer. "If you ever stop calling me oppa I will ground you!" Jin yelled from the living room. "Arasso oppa!" I yell back.

After the lunch, I pull yoongi to my room and grab my laptop. I don't bother with the headphones and just put on the music.

"It's really good. I can't believe that one thing made such a big difference " yoongi mumbled after it ended. "I know right. But now I need to separate the lyrics for five people." I pout. "Oh so that's the beat for cypher pt5?" Yoongi asked. "Ne." I mumble as I pull up the lyrics.

Yoongi and I spent the rest of the night splitting up the lines and adding additional lines that might make it better.

We didn't even notice how long we were working until we both fell alseep.