Epilogue

-10 years later-

"EOMMA!" The five year old, minji, screamed. I rushed over to her room and saw she was struggling to get out of her older brothers grasp.

"Jaerin! Let her go!" I yell. I run over to the two and pull jaerin off of minji. "You know better then to do that." I scold.

His red eyes turn back to the natural brown color and he pouted. "But eomma, she broke my toy." Jaerin said. I look at minji and she looks down at the floor guiltily.

"Apologize and make up." I demand. Minji immediately jumped on her brother, engulfing him in a hug. "Mianhae oppa, I will try and fix it." She said quickly. He chuckled and hugged her back.

"It's alright minji, but please stop breaking my stuff." He said. "I promise oppa!" She shouted. He pulled away from the hug and patted her head.

"Good, now jin made food." I inform. "EXCUSE YOU!" I hear jin scream. I sigh and the two children laugh. "MIANHAE OPPA!" I scream back. The siblings fall onto the floor and punch each other while laughing.

"Meet us at the table." I say before leaving the two in the room. "What happened this time?" Yoongi asked. "Minji broke jaerin's toy so he tackled her." I inform. Everyone at the table laughed.

"Eunji and jaebum said rinah wants to have another playdate." Jin informed. "How does that little girl have so much energy? I mean minji and jaerin sleep half the time." Hoseok said.

"Speak of the devils." Jungkook said. We turn and see minji and jaerin walk in. They sit in their normal seats.

"Rinah wants to have a playdate." Jimin informed. "Not again!" The two whine in unison. Everybody laughed again.

"I'll just tell them you don't want to play." I say. "Kamsamnida eomma." They both say.

"Has your sister said anything?" Taehyung suddenly asked. "Ani, I think she actually started liking him again." I say.

Apparently, something happened and sojin saw eunji and jaebum. The two had started dating and eventually got married and had their daughter, rinah. Sojin told me about it and she said seeing jaebum with his wife and daughter reminded her of everything that happened between them and she thought of how hurt she felt now. She told me to apologize to jungkook and she apologized to jaebum. It was so weird and random but jungkook said he forgave her, though I didn't. She never replied when I told her, I don't know what I expected.

"So when am I going to the dentist?" Minji asked. "Tomorrow, why do you ask?" Yoongi replied. "I want to know when I get my fangs! Oppa got his at four but I'm five so why don't I have fangs? Am I not a vampire?!" She asked.

"You're a vampire, some people take longer to get their fangs." Yoongi explained. "Eomma got hers in a few days!" Minji protested. "Well that's because I turned her into a vampire, she wasn't born a vampire. You two on the other hand were born vampires so it takes a while." Yoongi said.

"How long did it take you to get fangs appa?" Jaerin asked. "Two years." He responded. "NOT FAIR!" minji screamed. "Minji." Jin scolded.

"Mianhae oppa." She mumbled, looking down at the table. "Rinah keeps making fun of me because I don't have fangs. She's only a half vampire since her eomma isn't a vampire but she got fangs before me." Minji said, pouting cutely.

"Why didn't you tell us rinah was teasing you?" Namjoon asked. "I thought you would see me as weak for being offended." Minji mumbled. "You aren't weak sis." Jaerin assured her.

"You are like your eomma, even in the face of trouble you are strong." Jin said. "But you have to be weak at times in order to be strong." Yoongi added. "That doesn't make since appa." Jaerin said with furrowed eyebrows.

"What does it mean to be strong?" Yoongi asked. "Its when you show more mental or physical strength." Jaerin answered. "Exactly. So if you aren't ever weak, you can't be strong because there isn't anything to be stronger then." Yoongi finished.

"So if I never show my weakness, you can't see how strong I really am!" Minji exclaimed. "Exactly, and trust me, your fangs will come soon." Yoongi said. She smiled brightly and nodded.

Everybody ate breakfast and thanked jin. Jimin, taehyung, and jungkook took the two children out to the amusement park and so the rest just sat around.

"Hey seorin." Jin called. "Ne?" "The results are in for the one competition." He informed. I immediately jump up and run to my room, jumping into the chair of the desk that I got, and logged onto my computer.

Yoongi appears and sits in the chair beside me as I pull up the results. Yoongi and I entered a song we made into a competition and it's one of the biggest competitions of the year.

I click the results tab and it starts loading. "JUST LOAD!" I scream. Yoongi chuckles and ruffles my hair. It loaded and I shriek with joy, hugging yoongi tightly. "We won!" I cheered. He chuckled and hugged me back.

I pull away and smile brightly. Yoongi pecked my lips and smiled. "We won." He said. I chuckle and peck his lips before hugging him again.

"CONGRATS!" the other boys screamed from the living room. "THANKS!" we yell back.

"Can we get icecream?" I suddenly ask. "Your wish is my command." He said, causing us both to chuckle.

We appear in the woods and I chuckle, slapping his chest. "What?! There was surveillance cameras everywhere." He defended. We walk out of the woods and to the icecream shop. We get our normal and sit on the bench.

"Its funny to think how soft you are emotionally." I say suddenly. "I actually wasn't until you came into my life. Then jaerin came and I melted and then minji and I wonder how I'm alive with so many fluffy people surrounding me." He said.

"Do you remember why I was in that building forever ago?" I ask. "Did you ever tell me?" "Yep, I told you when in the building."

"What are you doing here?" A low and raspy voice asks. A shiver is sent down my spine by the voice alone. I look around but don't see anybody.

I put my phone back in my pocket before calling out. "Ugh, hi?" I ask. A boy appears right in front of me out of thin air making me gasp and stumble back until I hit the wall.

"I asked what you were doing here." He repeats. His skin is extremely pale and he has small cat eyes. He is taller than me though. He is wearing ripped jeans and a plain white T-shirt but with just that he looks really good.

"A friend dared me to stay the night here. I could ask you the same thing though." I reply and stand straight up since I was originally against the wall from stumbling.

"Jieun dared you." Yoongi said. "Yep." I reply. "So I have her to thank for my life now?" I ask. "Pretty much." Yoongi mumbled.

"You know, I never did find out why you were next door in that building." I mumble. "First, it wasn't next door. Second, jimin and I were trying to be cliche so we decided since we were vampires, we would be in an old abandoned building. We smelled your blood and immediately knew we couldn't let you leave."

"First, it was close enough so I'm gonna say it was next door. Second, I'm not even gonna question you two anymore."

Yoongi and I chuckled before eating more of the icecream. "I'm glad I met you. The vampire next door."

"IT WASN'T NEXT DOOR!" yoongi argued. "IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH!" I shout and we both laugh again. "I'm so happy with our little family." I say. "Including the other guys, it isn't a very small family, but I agree. Our family is perfect and our children are just as perfect as their eomma." He teased, kissing my forehead.

"Nope, they got it from their appa." I tease back. "You two are very cute together." An old lady said. Yoongi and I bow and thank her formally only for her to chuckle and smile.

We had our ups and downs, and we still will, but we are happy right where we are.