24

A/N - thank you all so much for 1k! This book, in my opinion, is honestly horrible. I've thought of deleting it several times tbh.

Regardless, thank you for the support.

-

"SEORIN! SEORIN!" I hear someone frantically screaming my name. I open my eyes slightly and immediatly shut them after being greeted by the sun. "Seorin please open your eyes, don't sleep." The voice begs me 

I open my eyes and finally adjust to the bright light glaring down at me. "Seorin, I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. I should have been here to protect you." I hear the same voice say. I would normally think it's yoongi with the spoken words but it isn't. I know that voice and it isn't his.

"I messed up, I need yoongi. He can help you. At least I hope." The person rambled. I try to turn my head to see who is talking but a pain shot through my neck, down to my back. I whimper in pain and give up on looking to my side.

I no longer hear the persons soft pleads for me to be okay. It's just silent. I close my eyes and defy their wish. I sleep.

-Yoongi's POV-

It's been just one day since soerin was taken but I am extremely worried for her. I want to kill those people so bad. The two guys who held me down vanished as soon as seorin was taken. The guys and I have been searching for her non-stop.

All the guys tell me it isn't my fault but the only perosn I can blame is myself. They all blame jaebum since the person had his scent and since he disappeared after she was taken but it isn't his fault.

Did he send those people to take her? Yes, there is no doubt. Did I let her take them? Intentionally? No. But it happened. Seorin was taken because I was weak and couldn't save her.

I cried the night she was taken. I couldn't help but let my emotions flow out of me in the form of tears. Absolutely nobody could console me no matter how hard they tried. Nothing worked. I need soerin back.

I was currently using my laptop to find any potential spots where she could be. I am looking at mansions because apparently jaebum actually had a mansion shared with six other boys. He probably just lied to get seorin.

I am getting really upset but I know I need to keep my cool. Getting upset will only make things worse.

"YOONGI!" I jump at the sudden scream that filled my room. I see jaebum and my eyes immediatly turn red and my fangs appear. "Where is she?" I ask in a terrifying tone as I walk toward him.

"I know I messed up but there is no time. One of them took too much blood and she won't wake up." He spoke as quickly as possible. I panic at the thought of loosing seorin. "Take me to her." I demand. He nods his head furiously and grabs my arm. We arrive in a room and I see seorin laying on a bed.

I tear up and rush to her side. I sit on the chair next to her bed and grab her hand in mine. "Seorin, please wake up." I plead quietly. Her eyes stay closed but I feel her gently sqeeze my hand. "I'm here for you seorin. It's okay now. I won't let them hurt you again. I'm so sorry this happened." I ramble.

I see a slight smile form on her lips. I then look to her neck and see the mark. "Which one did it." I ask in a dangerously low tone. "Jackson." He whispered. "I'll kill him." I mumble to myself.

"D-dont." Seorin chocked out. "Save your breathe. Only use it for important things. You can tell me later. I'm pretty sure you mean don't kill Jackson and you can explain why later but I won't." I tell her. "Yoongi." She whispered in a hoarse voice. A smile spread across her face. "I'm not important." I say with a chuckle. She squeezed my hand again but with a bit more force this time.

I kiss her forehead and sit back down. She gripped harder onto my hand. "I'm not going anywhere soerin. As soon as you're better, we can go back but please don't rush yourself." I tell her. She squeezed my hand again as if to tell me she understood.

"I'm taking her back when she is ready. Don't try to stop me." I say to jaebum. "I won't stop you. I realised what I did was wrong. I'm sorry. It will never make up for what I let happen to her but I'm sorry. I loved seorin and I got jealous when she showed loved you instead. She was right this morning. I'm jealous because she gives you something she can never give me." Jaebum replied.

I simply nod and turn my attention back to seorin. I kiss the back of her hand and get comfortable in the chair. I won't sleep or else they might try something, but I might as well get comfortable.

This is going to be a long night.