23

"Get up seorin." A voice demand angrily. "Five more minutes." I mumble and turn over.

"I said get up!" The voice yelled and someone grabbed my arm, pulling me off the bed. I yelp in pain and try to make them let go. I look and notice Jackson is the one who is holding me.

"This isn't those boys anymore. When we say do something, you obey." Jackson growled. "Understand?" He asked. I nod and a tear slid down my cheek. "Use words, do you understand?" He asked with venom in every word.  "Yes." I whimper. He lets go of me and walks out of my room with me following. I would bet money on me having a bruise where he grabbed me, but that would be the least of my worries soon.

We get to the table and I see the other six boys sitting there. The ones from when I arrived, jaebum, and the two who were holding yoongi down. "What did you do to him?" I angrily asked the two who held yoongi down. "Seorin." Jaebum called gently. "SHUT IT! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY!" I scream at Jaebum. "What did you do to yoongi?" I asked again. "He's fine, don't worry." One of the two scoffed.

I sit down and an uncomfortable silence envelops us all. I can feel jaebum staring at me but I just ignore him. He has officially lost any and all trust I have in him. I don't eat, just stare at my plate with my hands under the table. The seven boys around me finish eating in no time.

"Bam, Mark, jinyoung, yugyeom, we are going hunting this morning. Let's go." Jaebum says as he stands up. "Jackson and youngjae, you two keep an eye on seorin." Jaebum commands as if I am a toddler. They both just yawn and nod while I scoff.

"I said I wouldn't push you away for being a vampire. I won't push you away because your a vampire, but instead because you're a monster." I glare at jaebum as I speak with a venomous tone. "I'm sorry nunna. It has to be like this." "You aren't sorry. Don't even apologize if it's fake. And we both know it doesn't need to be this way. You are just jealous that I gave yoongi something I can never give you." I sneer. He tears up causing me to roll my eyes. No matter how harsh my words are, he has no right to be sad or upset.

He clears his throat and looks the other way. He then disappears as well as the others he told to come with him. "What am I allowed to do?" I ask Jackson and youngjae. "What do you normally do?" Youngjae asked. "I usually compose music on my laptop with yoongi." I reply with a shrug. I wonder if I will ever do that again. "No internet or else you will contact the boys and no yoongi. Oh well." Jackson said on a mocking tone. I wish I could strangle this boy right now but it wouldn't work.

I go to my room and lay on my bed. I try to hold it in but I start crying. All the emotions I kept bottled in are just spilling out. I wish I could hold it in but this is a time I can't. What's worse, yoongi isn't here to console me anymore. It hasnt even been a full day and I miss yoongi more than ever. Yoongi and the others were taken away from me by someone I trusted since I was a child. He told me he would protect me a while ago.

He lied.

Jackson suddenly appeared and grabbed my upper arm. He pulled me off the bed and pinned me to the wall. "Your blood smells amazing. Probably tastes better." He smirks and his fangs appear. "Jackson, please don't." I beg desperately while trying to get out of his grip. He just chuckles before sinking his fangs into my neck. I scream in pain and my tears waste no time falling. Yoongi was always careful so he could make it as painless as possible. Jackson didn't care. He sunk his fangs deeper into my neck, all the while I cried.

He didn't care that I was crying and screaming in pain. He didn't care that my blood was now running down my neck. He didn't care that he was taking far too much blood. He didn't care that I was about to pass out.

He didn't care that I passed out.