22

As soon as dinner ended, I went to my room. It was kind of awkward since I mentioned jieun.

I jump on my bed and snuggle into the covers. I was about to fall asleep when I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. "Are you always sleeping?" Yoongi asked. I giggle and shake my head.

"Why don't we go to the mall or something." Yoongi suggested. "But why?" I ask. "I don't know. Maybe you can buy cloths or editing stuff." He replied. "You just want to get us out of the house." I mumble. "Pretty much." He answered.

"Alright but we aren't walking." I say as I get up. Yoongi let go of me and stood. He grabbed my hand and we arrived at a place in the mall where there aren't cameras and there weren't many people.

We walk around since I didn't see anything I liked. It has been about half an hour and I started to feel like someone is following us.

I elbow yoongi and get his attention. "It feels like we are being followed." I whisper to him.  "I thought so too. I can smell the blood of a vampire. I think it's a friend of jaebum's because I smelt the scent on him." Yoongi whispered back. "Can we just go back?" I ask. "Ani, he will probably follow us to the house of he is actually associated with jaebum. I don't want you and the others to be in danger." He replied.

"What do we do?" I ask. "I don't know. We can't run and we can't confront him." Yoongi rambled. "Let's see who he wants. If it's me you can interrogate jae, if it's you, I will cry until one of the boys find me and then I will interrogate jae." I say. He chuckled at my silly sounding plan.

"The boys know we are here, I told them we would be before we left because I knew you would say yes so they would come for you if we weren't back. I don't want to risk your safety though, you mean too much to me." He shook his head making me sigh. How does he always plan everything in advance?

"Ma'am." A man said as I felt a hand on my shoulder. Before I could process what happened, two men had yoongi pinned to the floor and I was being held by someone. "YOONGI!" I scream as tears threaten to fall. I kick the guy in the gut and the shin but he is unaffected.

"This is gonna be fun" He says before we suddenly appear in a strange house. "Let me go, what happened to yoongi, is he okay?" I bombard the man with questions as I try to escape his grip.

He chuckled and pins me to a random wall. He stares at my neck and his fangs appear. His eyes turn red and he smirks. I scream and try to get away but he just inches closer and closer to my neck. Right before his fangs entered my skin, he is shoved off me by a boy.

I gasp and go to run but there is nowhere to run. "You need to be patient Jackson." The guy says. "Who are you?" I sneer. "I'm mark, a friend of jaebum." He says. "Is yoongi okay? What did you do to him?" I ask quickly. "Trust me, I told jinyoung and yugyeom to be gentle. They won't hurt him." He replied.

"You didn't have to push me." The boy, Jackson, said. "You were going to take her blood, of course Mark needed to push you." Yet another boy says as he walks in. "Shut it youngjae." Jackson snapped. "I don't see the problem here. Her blood is irresistable. Even her boyfriend couldn't resist her blood." Another boy says as he walks in. "W-what?" I stutter. "That mark on your wrist was made by yoongi." The boy clarified.

"Why are you doing this? Why did you take me from yoongi?" I ask, a single tear falling. "Because we want your blood obviously." Jackson rolled his eyes at my question. "But why me?" I ask quietly. "Your blood is different, unique, better than the rest." Mark said.

"Bambam, take her to her room and make sure she doesn't go anywhere." Youngjae said as he sat on the couch. Before I could protest, bambam has grabbed my arm and dragged me to a room. "Please don't try to leave. It will only upset the others and they won't hesitate to take your blood. I won't though, I don't want to hurt you." Bambam said as he closed the door with us both in the room.

"Why are you all doing this?" I ask with teary eyes. "Jaebum was jealous and he told us to keep you here. The others said only if we can take your blood and he agreed. I don't want to hurt you so I won't take your blood but obey and they shouldn't take your blood. If they do, don't struggle or it will hurt worse." He said. I just nod and he disappears.

"Please find me yoongi, I don't know how, but I need you." I whisper to myself.