6

I ended up waking up really early. It was only six. I groan loudly in annoyance. Why? Why would my body wake me up so early?!

I was about to go to sleep but I decide not to. Instead, I grab my headphones and plug them into my phone. I put on the song Agust D and start listening to it. The more I listen, the faster I learn.

I have a tendency to have my music really loud when I listen to it so people can always hear my music. That's not exactly amazing for library's and other public places but oh well.

After about thirty minutes, I can do most of the song. I keep getting tongue twisted at the fast part though. The song starts again and I rap perfectly. I get halfway through the fast part but I get tongue twisted again. I huff in annoyance and furrow my eyebrows. I pause the song and slowly repeat the fast part, gradually picking up speed.

I get to a decent speed and start the song over again. I rap through the fast part perfectly, as well as the rest of the song. I smile brightly and whisper a 'yes', dragging out the s.

I feel someone take my headphones off and I jump. I didn't think anybody was here so it startled me when my headphones are magically taken. I look up to see who stole my headphones. It's none other than yoongi. He had a gummy smile on his face and it was honestly adorable.

"How long were you here?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows, making grabby hands at the headphones. He let's out a low chuckle and hands me the headphones. "Ever since you huffed because you messed up." He replied. "What? It was too fast for me. I got it though." I defend. He chuckled again and nods. "You did."

"Can I hear more of your songs today?" I ask. "Sure, can we work on the beat after that?" He asked. "Ne." I reply cheerfully. Without thinking twice, I jump up and hug yoongi. I hear him inhale sharply and stiffen. I immediatly pull away. "Mianhae, I was excited. I didn't mean too!" I ramble. He looks the other direction and nods. "Come later to hear the songs, bye." He said and disappeared.

"I screwed up." I sit back on my bed and hug my legs. "It wasn't you, not exactly." Someone says. I turn to my side and see jimin sitting on the beanbag in the corner of my room. "It was me, I didn't think." I mumble. "You didn't see his eyes did you?" Jimin asked. I give him a questioning look and shake my head.

He walked over and layed on the bed beside me. "Let me just explain this first. Your blood is special, like very special. Usually we can smell someone's blood without caring. With you, our mouths water and we get excited. The smell alone drives us absolutely crazy. When you hugged him, the smell became overpowering because of how close you were. His eyes went red which means he wanted blood, your blood. He obviously didn't want to take your blood, probably because it hurts, and so he wanted to get away before he lost control and ended up taking your blood anyways." Jimin explained.

"So he was trying to avoid hurting me?" I ask. "Yep. Which I find strange. If there is someone who's blood he wants, he usually takes it without a second thought." Jimin smirked after saying that. "Why the smirk oppa?" I ask. "No reason." He replied.

"So why did you hug him? I got here right as you hugged him." Jimin asked. "Because I was excited. He said I could hear more of his songs and work on the beat later. I was happy and didn't think twice." I respond. "Okay, hyung's songs are good." "I only heard one and I'm hooked. I actually didn't go back to sleep just to learn it." I agree.

"So you and yoongi hyung are working on a beat?" Jimin asked. "Mhm. He helped me a lot on it." I answer. "Can I hear it?" "Ne." I reply and grab my laptop.

I pull up the song and plug my headphones in before handing it to jimin. He listened and started tapped his thigh to the beat after a minute.

"It sounds good. You and yoongi hyung should think about making a song together. Like compose a beat together, write lyrics together, and rap together. It would be cool and would probably sound amazing." Jimin suggested. "Maybe." I reply.

"Oh, hi jimin." Jimin and I look up to see jin standing at the end of my bed. "Hi oppa." I say in a fake hurt tone. "I'M SO SORRY MY CUPCAKE! COME TO OPPA!" Jin yelled and hugged me. "Oppa, I was just joking, I'm not upset." I giggle at him. "I was just surprised to see jimin here, I love you more than I will ever love him." Jin rambled. "Oppa, it's okay. I love you too." I reply. He sighs and pulls away. "Breakfast." He says and disappears.

"You have him wrapped around your finger already." Jimin said making us both chuckle. "Let's go get breakfast." I say and we both go to the kitchen.