19

-Yoongi's POV-

jieun asked jaebum and seorin to leave. Soerin looked hesitant but she grabbed jaebum and left.

She pat the bed beside her, signaling for me to sit next to hear. I obey even though I am still really confused.

"Yoongi oppa, I know we haven't known each other for long but I... i already like you." She blushed and looked down.

"Jieun, I'm sorry but I can't return your feelings." I say to her. "But oppa, I'm just asking for a chance." She protested.

"Jieun, I like somebody else." I say. She huffed and stayed quiet for a minute.

I try to get up to leave but jieun grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down onto the bed beside her.

Before I can react, she kisses me. I go to push her away and hear the door open. As I am pushing her away, the door slams close.

I pushed jieun with a bit too much force and she fell on the floor. Well, that's what she gets. I told her no and she didn't listen.

I open the door and see a figure running around the corner. I immediately know it's seorin. It's not what she thinks it is.

I chase after her but she is already gone. I grumble a string of curse words under my breathe as I attempt to find seorin.

I stop in my tracks when I hear a sob. I listen and try to follow the sound to see where soerin is.

-Seorin's POV-

"Soerin?" I hear someone call. His voice is deep and hoarse like normal, yoongi. I try to stop my crying but fail miserably.

I hear yoongi coming into my secret garden. I guess it's a not so secret garden now.

"Oh my God seorin." He ran up to me, dropping to the floor and pulling me into a hug.

"I swear it isn't what it looked like seorin." Yoongi mumbled as he pulled me into his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair as I sobbed into his chest.

"W-why did you kiss her?" I ask between sobs. "I didn't, I was getting up so I could leave and she pulled me down and kissed me." He explained. "Why would she do that?" I whimper.

"I don't know, I even told her I couldn't return her feelings and that I liked someone else. I wasn't sure if you wanted her to know about us yet so I didn't say who I liked." Yoongi further explained.

"Y-you didn't kiss b-back?" I ask, the tears slowing down now. "ANI! You opened the door right as she leaned over and slammed the door right as I pushed her off. I wouldn't want to kiss anyone else but you." He kissed the top of my head making me giggle as I wipe away my tears.

"At least you were my first kiss." Yoongi said. We both chuckle at that. "You were my first kiss too." I whisper. He hugs me tighter and we both smile.

"I promise I would never hurt you on purpose seorin. And I would definitely never date someone else. I just got you and I don't ever plan on letting you go."

-

(A/N) : sorry for the short chapter, I will post the next chapter right after this as a double update as an apology.