12

"What just happened?" Yoongi asked as he walked into the room. Jimin and I were still laughing on the bed.

"I splashed water on jimin oppa and so he chased me." I reply. "Okay and can you please go do something with your friend. She is driving me crazy. She is so clingy." Yoongi complained. "She is just trying to make me jealous." I shrug. "And how would she accomplish that by annoying me?" He asked. "She thinks I like you." I shrug again and jimin pulls me into his embrace.

"Yah! You're still wet, let me go." I push him away and he almost fell off the bed making us both laugh again. "Okay well still, she is annoying." Yoongi said. "Whatever." I roll my eyes and get up.

"JIEUN!" I yell. "Yes unnie?" She called innocently. "Leave yoongi alone." I say as I sit on the couch beside her. "Why, are you jealous?" She teased. "No, he said you were annoying him. So leave him alone." I say.

"Unnie, I actually kind of like him." She mumbles shyly. I look at her and she is blushing slightly. "Jinja?" I ask. "Ne, he's got the looks and he is funny. I can't help but kind of fall for him." She replied. "You have known him for less than twelve hours. How can you say if you like him?" I ask.

"Well from what I know, you have only known jimin oppa for a few days yet you were cuddling with him and said you love him." She retorted. "Do you like him? As in have feelings for him?" She asked. "Ani, he is like a brother to me." I reply quickly.

"And yoongi oppa?" She asked. "SEORIN-AH!" I hear jimin scream before I can say anything. "WHAT OPPA?!" I scream back. "COME HERE! I'M TOO LAZY TO MOVE!" He yelled. "WHO ARE YOU? YOONGI?!" I continue the conversation. "IT'S OPPA TO YOU!" I hear yoongi scream making me giggle. "WHAT DO YOU WANT THOUGH?!" I scream. "I'M HUNGRY!" jimin replied.

"WE JUST HAD DINNER! NO MORE FOOD!" I shake my head in disapproval. "SEORIN-AH~!" jimin whined. "ANI!" I yell back. I hear jimin huff in protest but the conversation stopped.

"So did you intentionally leave off the oppa?" Jieun asked with a giggle. "Ne, I know it annoys him. I do the same with jimin sometimes. Or I make sure to say oppa if I am threatening to tell one of the oppas he didn't use hyung." I tell her. We both giggle at that.

"Soerin, we will have to leave in the morning so make sure to make the best of being here." Jin said as he sat down on the couch. "Arasso oppa." I reply. I grab jieun and run to my room. I shove yoongi and jimin out of my room as they continue their conversation.

Jieun sat on my bed and lies down. "So how many boys are you living with?" She asked. "Seven." I reply. "SEVEN?!" She shrieked. "Ne." I chuckle at her reaction. "What's it like?" She asked. "Well most of them are normal. Jungkook is really annoying when he wants to be though. I always call him the little devil. I don't know the rest of them very well. Taehyung, hoseok oppa, and namjoon oppa are all still like strangers. Namjoon oppa always gives me whatever I need, like my laptop and headphones and cloths and stuff like that. Taehyung jokes around but is nice and sort of comforting when he needs to be. I don't really know much about hoseok oppa. Then there is those three." I gesture to the door.

"Jin oppa is like an eomma. He always cooks and he makes sure all the boys are nice to me. He always makes sure I am safe and happy and threatens the boys if they are rude. Usually the little devil. Jimin oppa and yoongi oppa are already pretty close with me. Jimin oppa and I usually joke around and he likes listening to my music."

"OH YEAH! How is that one beat coming?" "I was getting to that now shut up pabo. Anyways, yoongi oppa really likes music. He also makes songs. We have been working on that beat together and he has helped so much." I smile as I finish. "Oh, do you have any of his songs?" She asked. I smile brightly and grab my phone, scrolling down to the song Agust D.

I didn't really care about headphones since I wanted to listen too. "Wow, is that him rapping?!" She asked after the song ended. "Ne! He is really talented. It took me a while to learn the song." I tell her. "What does he think of your music? He is obviously better than either if us." She asked. "He liked my songs." I reply and we both smile, now sitting up.

"Okay so anyways, I have this song I wrote and I haven't shown anyone. It is one of the first ones I wrote that had singing and not just rapping. I don't feel comfortable singing so I wanted you to sing." I say. "Jinja?" She asked excitedly. "Ne, next time I come I will bring my laptop and the lyrics." I reply.

We talk for a while before falling asleep. We always slept on the same bed and so it wasn't weird for us when we fell asleep together.