2 - Day Two of Torture

(Don't ask about the picture I thought it was funny and included the weird idea that Jared eats bath bombs and Connor so yeah) (enjoy chapter two, nerds)

  Connor woke up to the sound of loud pounding on his door.
"Wake up, asshole!" The familiar voice of his sister, Zoe. Connor groaned, flipping the door off even though Zoe couldn't see. He got up, looking around at his room. Black curtains closed over two windows so no natural light got in, a lamp at his bedside the only light in the room. Band posters were taped on the walls and clothes he'd previously worn were scattered near a corner of the room. He looked at a desk in another corner, realizing he left his weed from last night sitting there. He got up, putting it in a safe under the desk and locking it. He looked at his clothes, realizing he slept in his clothes from yesterday. All he did was change his shirt to a black Metallica shirt, putting his jacket on and zipping it up lazily. He looked in the bathroom mirror, brushing his teeth quickly, a hand through his hair after. He sighed and looked away from the mirror. He grabbed his bag, dragging it behind him as he walked out, turning all the lights off. He walked down the stairs, seeing his father reading an article on his phone at the table and Zoe grabbing some scrambled eggs their mother made. His mother was pouring a cup of coffee, setting it down in front of Larry, his father. He sat down, his father looking up at him.

"You need to go in for a haircut soon." He said, looking back at his phone and taking a sip of coffee.
"I'm letting him grow it out. He requested to and I let him." Cynthia said in response, Larry looking at her with disapproval. Zoe scoffed.
"That's a bad idea." She mocked.
"Fuck you." Connor responded, glaring at her and burying his face in his arms. Cynthia glared at him.
"Connor Murphy, do not swear at the table!" She yelled. Connor got up, took a step back away from the table, and grinned.

"Fuck you, Zoe." He repeated, Zoe looking at their mother, who was fuming with anger. Larry looked at Connor, sighing. Connor grabbed his bag, walking out the front door to school.

"I thought you were driving us..." Zoe asked her mother.
"I am. I guess he's walking." Cynthia replied. Connor looked around outside, sighing.
Eventually he got up from the curb he was sitting on and began to walk to school. He blocked out the sounds around him, staring at the ground as he walked.

  After about 15 minutes, he walked up to the school, looking at the crowds of students filing in. Most were talking in groups, but you would see the normal lonely kids. That one kid in the blue Polo shirt, kids in dark colors trying not to be seen, you know. Kids like that. Connor walked in, going down the hall. Connor heard a group of boys call his name, looking up and recognizing them.

  "Well if it isn't our favorite emo! Hey, Murphy. So, that little move you pulled yesterday how you slipped into the crowd and escaped when the teacher came along? Yeah well now we're in some deep shit with the principal and you got off free so you see how I feel?" The boy from yesterday yelled.

  "It's not my fault you yelled and got caught. So why are you coming to me, asshole? Coming to size me up again?" Connor responded. "Also, that was just about as confusing as Shakespeare so obviously you don't know how to speak. Why would you be like that? Oh yeah. You've got your gang here because your scared. Now if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to get to my locker, shithead, so if you wouldn't mind going back to your corner and be a jerk somewhere else. That would be nice." He looked at the group, glaring. Suddenly, the leader of the boys had both his hands curled into fists and punched Connor in the jaw. Connor fell to the ground after the hit, a little discombobulated.
  Connor put a hand on his jaw, a little blood coming out of his mouth from a bleeding lip. He got back up, punching the boy back and watched him fall back. His gang caught him and flung him back up. The boy swung back at Connor, Connor kicking his leg as he got hit in the face again and fell to the ground. All he heard was a teacher yell from the distance.