7 - Bathroom Part 1

(I know the timeline doesn't work out since this happened at a Halloween party, but I'm still doing this because I'm a piece of trash)

"Hey Evan! I know we just went to one, but this guy Jake from another school is having a Halloween in Summer party. I think it's called Summerween. I know, super creative. So I wanted to help you get out there so you're coming with me. I told my mom to tell yours that you'd hang out with me tonight." Jared exclaimed, elbowing Evan. It was Wednesday and school was about to end. (A/N any Gravity Falls fans?) (also yes, another party. All I wanted to do was add characters before they got out of school and all that in the story)

"Uh... sure I guess." The bell rang and they both grabbed their stuff and walked to the lockers.

"I'll pick you up at 7:00." Jared grinned, waving goodbye and running off. Evan nodded, seeing Connor walk over.

"What'd Jared say?" He asked, scaring Evan.
"Oh, he just invited me to this Halloween in summer party. Y-you could meet me there and say you're going to be at someone's house for a s-school project..?" Evan wanted Connor to come with and protect him since he knew Jared would run off.

"Yeah that sounds good." Connor flipped his hair out of his eye, nodding. "You want to hang out at your house and get ideas for costumes? I'll meet you there because I need to grab one from my house." Evan nodded, Connor walking away.

Evan walked home, waiting near the door for Connor. Eventually, the bell rang and he immediately opened it. Connor stood at the door with his bag and a sleeve coming out of it.

"Were you waiting there? You opened the door immediately." He scoffed, walking in.

"Y-yeah." Evan laughed a little, closing the door behind Connor.

"Okay, so I have two long sleeved black shirts, white fabric markers, and duct tape. I was thinking we could have matching outfits that say something when together." Evan laughed at Connor's idea, the two walking up to Evan's room.

"How about o-one says Boyf and the other says umm Riends..?" Evan suggested.

"I don't want to walk around with riends on my shirt. How about we write that on the shoulders?" Connor handed Evan his shirt and a white marker, setting the duct tape in front of them. He grabbed his own shirt and set his bag aside.

Connor took some rainbow duct tape and wrapped one long strip of it around the upper arm area on both of his sleeves.

"You can start decorating while we think of what to put." He looked over at Evan, who hadn't done anything with his shirt. Evan nodded, starting.

After they finished decorating, Connor wrote Boyf on Evan's on the left shoulder and Riends on the right shoulder of his shirt in white marker.

"Ooh! How about I write umm Tree on mine and you put Bros so it makes TreeBros." Evan suggested, Connor grinning.

"You really love trees, Evan. Also I'm fine with that." He took mint green duct tape and put BROS on his shirt. Evan grinned and grabbed brown and dark green tape, making the tops of the letters green and the bottom brown.

"Evan you look so adorable. You're working with your tongue sticking out a little." Connor grinned, Evan blushing. Evan coated the area around Tree with glue and threw glitter on it. Connor helped, accidentally inhaling some of the glitter and sneezing a poof of green glitter.