5 - Sleepover

The two walked into Evan's room, Evan tidying up a little. His room wasn't messy, but his backpack and school things were set on the floor. Connor sat on the bed, watching him clean. He had a bit of dried blood below his left nostril. Evan looked over at him, soaking a towel and handing it to him.

"W-wash the blood off." Evan looked at Connor, Connor wiping the blood with the wet towel, looking at Evan.
"Is it gone?" He asked, Evan nodding. He took the towel back and set it on the bathroom counter.

"What do you want to do?" Connor asked, Evan shrugging.
"I have Netflix on my phone. We can watch a movie." Connor suggested. Evan smiled.

"A-Alright. Can I choose the movie?" Evan asked. Connor nodded.
"Can we watch umm. Zootopia?" Evan asked, Connor pulling it up on his phone. Evan and Connor both laid down on Evan's bed, Connor placing his phone inside a shelf that replaced the headboard of Evan's bed. They were watching the movie, when suddenly Evan heard his mom.

  "Hide!" Evan whisper yelled, forgetting what he told his mom as an excuse. Connor ran into the closet, shutting the door. Evan was sitting on his bed, pretending to type a paper on his laptop. His mom knocked before coming in, seeing Evan.

  "Hi, honey." Her voice was tired but still caring. "What happened with that person who wanted to stay over after you partied it up with Jared?" She giggled, Evan embarrassed because he knew Connor could hear her.

  "Oh umm th-they went home." Evan made up, Heidi nodding.
  "Alright. Well don't stay up all night." She blew him a kiss and closed the door.

  Connor waited a few seconds before opening the closet door and walking back to the bed. They continued to watch the movie, Evan snugging up against Connor. Connor felt a little uncomfortable at first, accepting it after a few minutes.

  Meanwhile, Evan was having a mental freakout. I'M CUDDLING CONNOR MURPHY THE BOY I HAVE HAD A CRUSH ON SINCE I SAW HIM OH MY GOD OH MY GOD HELP-

  "I-I'm going to put PJ's on. Do you want to borrow some?" Evan got up and asked. Connor shook his head.
  "I'll just sleep in my clothes. I'm pretty sure nobody will care if I show up to school in the same clothes because it's almost the end of school." Connor laughed a little.

  Evan finished changing in the closet, wearing a blue tee and pj pants with trees on them. Connor laughed at the trees.

  "You're adorable." Connor whispered to himself, Evan hearing. Evan giggled a little, setting his alarm.

  "I have it set for a bit before my mom comes in, so you can hide and whatnot so yeah..." Evan said before jumping on the bed and hugging Connor. He looked at Evan and smiled.

  "You really think we're going to sleep now? It's not even late." Connor grinned.
  "It's 12:02 AM... on a school night." Evan questioned, Connor laughing.
  "Pfft. That's not late at all." Connor looked at Evan, who was confused.
  "We met a couple of hours ago. Tell me about yourself." Connor asked, Evan shocked.

  "Well, umm. I like trees. I'm actually doing a park ranger training thing this summer for a while. I-I umm. I'm socially awkward? You're kind of my first friend besides Jared and Alana." Evan looked at Connor awkwardly. "What about you?"

"Well, everyone pretty much knows how I act..." Connor looked at Evan.
"I'll get the truth out of you eventually." Evan smirked a little, hugging Connor. He was laying on top of Connor, looking down at him.
Connor pulled Evan in for a kiss, Evan smiling a little. Connor pulled away.

"I'm not as high this time." Connor laughed a little, the two kissing again.
  After a little, Evan pulled away, catching his breath. He rested his chin on Connor's chest, Connor messing with Evan's hair.