8 - Bathroom Part 2

The door closed and was immediately locked. Evan sat in there, staring at Connor. Connor sighed, kissing Evan's forehead.

"Hello!! Some of us have to pee!"

A girl knocking on the door.

"I'm having my period!"

"Take your time honey."

Evan stood up, whispering to Connor.

"We have to help him." He helped Connor up. Connor sighed, agreeing.

"Yeah, good idea. Help the kid who spied on us making out. Great." Evan ignored Connor, opening the door a bit.

He spotted a kid with dark hair, glasses, and a black long sleeved shirt that said "Creeps" on it. He was looking in the mirror at himself, his knuckles lighter from gripping the edge of the sink. He was obviously crying, a few tears dripping down his face.

Evan tried opening the door more until it made a loud creak. Evan said something under his breath as it got the attention of Michael. He looked over, scared to see other people come out of the closet. He pressed himself against the door, wiping his tears.

"What the hell?!?" Michael yelled. "Oh, are you those guys who were in here before..." Evan nodded, walking out of the closet with Connor. Connor leaned against the wall, looking at Michael.

"S-sorry. We heard your little umm. Fight. I want to help." Evan looked at Michael.

"I'd rather be alone, thank you." Michael responded, looking at the mirror.

"You smoke?" Connor said out of nowhere.

"C-Connor you can't just say that-" Evan looked at Connor, a little angry.

"Yeah..." Michael responded.

"How did you know...?" Evan's expression changed from slightly annoyed to confused.

"Weed socks." He pointed at Michael's shoes, which had a hole on the side. Underneath, you could see red socks with a green print of the weed plant. Connor pulled the bottom of his jeans up a little, revealing his own pair, except they were black instead of red.

Evan looked dumbfounded. "I'll leave so you can umm. Smoke?" Evan left the bathroom, nobody waiting at the door. Michael locked it.

Michael slid down the door and sat with his legs crossed. Connor sat as well, grabbing a baggie out of his back pocket.

"I regret coming here so much." Michael sat with his head in one hand, staring at the ground.

"I feel you. Also can we share it? I don't want to waste any." Connor looked at Michael, the baggie in one hand.

"Sure. And you're not as alone as me. You have Tree over there." Michael watched Connor roll up the joint, taking it from him when offered.

"He's my... first friend." Connor responded after handing Michael the joint.

"Oh. Yeah..." Michael said before taking a hit, breathing the smoke out in one cloud. He handed it to Connor, Connor doing the same.