4 - Party Time

(Time skip because nothing interesting happens at school. Also it's going to get gay ;)

  Evan was somewhat done with school at this point. Tests were over, everyone began partying (even though he never went to any), and there was only a week left. Throughout the second semester, Evan had still crushed on Connor Murphy, but had begun to form a crush on his sister, Zoe, as well. It was the last period of the day and Jared wanted to talk to Evan, apparently.

  The bell rang, most kids grabbing their things and running out the doors. Evan went to his locker to grab his backpack, Jared walking over.

  "So, Evan. I figured I would help you out before school gets out since I'm going to do stuff over the summer and I don't want you constantly texting me when you're bored. So, I decided I'm taking you to a party tonight." He grinned, Evan looking over in shock.
  "J-Jared you know I-I can't..." Evan stuttered, Jared shushing him.
  "Relax. I'll stay with you while we're there. We'll be with Alana too. She was invited too. Here." Jared handed Evan a flier. It had a picture of a party hat and text under it. "Party tonight! Be there! Bottles will be spun! Get drunk with friends!" An address was under the text, and Evan looked back at Jared.

  "I already asked your mom and she said you can come with me. She said it would be a good bonding experience for you." Jared grinned, walking out of the school with Evan. He saw his mom's car.

  "I'll pick you up at about 7:00. Look casual." Jared shot Evan with finger guns and ran off to his mother's car. Evan sighed, walking home. The entire walk home he was only thinking about the party and what could go wrong. What if the cops come? Would he be arrested? Oh god...

  When Evan got home, he did his homework, ate a snack, and waited until 6:15 to change. He went to his room, changing into a blue striped shirt and navy jeans. If something spilled on him, he didn't want it to look weird, so he didn't wear khakis. Finally, 7:00 came, and Jared drove up to his house, honking the horn. Evan walked out, locking the door and hopping into the passenger's seat.

  "I'm surprised you're actually coming with me." Jared laughed a little. Evan nodded, his hands sweaty and clammy.
  "Don't be nervous man." Jared drove to the location, parking a little farther down the block. It was still light out, but a lot of people were there. Evan got nervous, but he remembered he had his anxiety pills in his pocket.

  The two got out of the car, Jared leading Evan in. He waved towards Alana, who was sitting on the ground with two girls. The only one Evan recognized was Zoe Murphy. Oh god. Of course she was here. Jared sat Evan down in their little friendship circle on the floor, sitting next to him.

  "This is Evan, as you might know." Jared introduced Evan, but he was mentally freaking out. There was loud music and a lot of people.

  "He has anxiety so I'm helping guide him around the party and such." Everyone nodded, Evan looking at all of them. He waved a little.

  "Hi..." Evan said, awkwardly. Alana's other friend had gotten up when Evan came over, and had now returned with an empty wine bottle.

  "Alright. I'm going to go gather a bit more people and we're going to start spinning." She grinned. Evan had seen the girl before. Her name was Chloe, I think. He felt his stomach turn and Jared laughed.

  "There you go, Evan. How about making some friends by kissing people randomly? Of course, if you're too scared, you can give a hug." Jared grinned, Alana and Zoe laughing. Evan was embarrassed.

  "I-I'm not too nervous to umm. Kiss people?" Jesus, Evan. Why would you say that. Jared burst out laughing, Alana and Zoe giggling. Evan hid his face in his hands, Jared patting him on the back as he laughed.