Chapter I

/All rights to Cassandra Clare/

Magnus POV
It was 4 in the morning when Magnus Bane left the pandemonium where he usually spends most of his nights drinking and having fun with plenty of downworlders. Magnus was walking in the streets of Brooklyn whistling calmly. The man was in fact the high warlock of Brooklyn,  everybody knew who he was and also his reputation of a Don Juan.
Magnus was a few blocks away from his loft when he heard sobs , at first he didn't mind thinking that it might be due to his exhaustion but then he heard sobs once again. At this moment he stopped his walk and looked around him. There was no one but he noticed an alley so he looked in this direction and he heard sobs again.
   Magnus started walking in the direction of the sounds and he noticed a young boy curled up next to a trash can.  The boy didn't notice the warlock. He looked as if he was 17 years old and had long raven hair that were hiding his eyes. His skin was really pale reflecting the moon light and he was wearing black clothes, a sort of sweatshirt and a pair of black jeans.
  After a while the warlock kneeled next to the boy and laid a hand on the teenager's shoulder. A flood of fear invaded the teenager and he looked right into the warlock's eyes. At this moment the warlock saw the ocean into the eyes of the  raven haired boy,  his eyes were a shade of blue so beautiful and deep he had barely ever seen before in his life of 600 years.

"Hey you , what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Asked Magnus  trying to sound reassuring.
"I don't have anywhere to go." The boy's voice was so deep that it sounded strange on a teenager. He sounded desperate, as if the tears had taken his voice away letting it hoarse.
"What do you mean? Everybody has a house  , am I wrong ?" Asked Magnus confused.
"Well not me so could you please leave me alone I don't need your pity."  The boy's voice was so full of sadness , Magnus wanted to help him. He said: 
"Would you like to come to my flat to rest ? You seem exhausted and it's cold outside."
"I don't know you, why I should trust you ?"asked the younger glaring at Magnus.
"You don't need to trust me just come,  rest and leave tomorrow when you'll feel better."

  After a while the teenager finally stood up and followed the warlock to his flat. It was already 5. The sunshine was starting to appears so Magnus led the boy into one of the numerous guest rooms. When the boy laid on the bed the warlock realised that this boy wasn't a normal teenager.

Heyy so here the first chapter I hope it's not that bad. I know it may be boring but I need  to put everything in place for the story. See you next week !