Chapter 5

Magnus and Alec  were  on the couch after their dinner , Magnus reading a spells  book and Alec petting Chairman Meow  , there was a silent atmosphere but not awkward ; it was just peaceful.
Magnus closed his book and turned toward his new roommate and started the conversation: 

-Alec , if you make a good progress during tomorrow's class I'll take you for a dinner.

Alec raised his eyes to meet Magnus's , he was smiling and his eyes were sparkling , Alec was finding the warlock  more and more handsome as time went by. He answered with a smirk :

-It's a pretty good motivation,  I  do some magic and I get a free meal , sounds cool.
-Good , well my old body is getting tired so I'm going to bed,  night Alexander.

He stood up and started heading to his bedroom and  Alec added before he was out of sight: 

-Good night Magnus.

Alec went to bed not long after the warlock , he felt a bit more lighter than the previous days by knowing that his siblings didn't hated him.

***

As Magnus slowly woke  up as he smelt the scent of coffee  and grilled meat coming from the kitchen. He slowly stood up and started heading to the scent. As he arrived to the kitchen he stretched his muscles and saw a shirtless young raven haired boy serving two plates. The high warlock of Brooklyn  headed to the boy with light steps to be as discreet as possible , once next to him he put his right hand  on the boy's shoulder who started. Magnus started talking with a husky morning's voice while leaning to smell the meal :

-Good morning Alexander.
-Hey. Since I was in a good mood I thought I could prepare the breakfast. He adds with a confident smile.
-I like this initiative.
-Can you bring the plates  to the tables please ?
-Sure sir. Magnus says with a teasing tone.
-So when do we start  this magic class ?  Alec asked as he brought a piece of bacon to his mouth.
-I was thinking that we could start this morning since it's still early and maybe another  class this afternoon. Magnus answered looking at his roommate.
-Sounds good , I'll be so good that even if you bring me to Gordon Ramsay's restaurant it won't be enough for my progress. Alec said more confident than ever.
-That's what we'll see darling. Added Magnus with a light laugh.

Once the breakfast over Alec went to the bathroom to wash and dress while Magnus was cleaning the dishes with magic waiting for Alec to leave the bathroom. The high warlock of Brooklyn snapped his fingers and was now fully dressed with a black pair of skinny pant with a purple glittery tunic and still barefoot with his make-up and accessories on.
Alec left the bathroom and went to the living room where he saw Magnus preparing everything needed for his lesson of the morning.

-Hey;  I'm done.  

Alec Alex said as he went next to Magnus who answered :

-This morning  we'll  see how to move things with your mind since we didn't get to finish this yesterday and after  I'll show you how to make a portal. Is it fine ?
-Y-Yeah , let's do that.

Alec was stuttering and blushing as he remembered how he screwed up the day before.

**

-Well Alec  I have to say that you're surprising. You can thank the Angel blood running through your veins. Magnus said as he realised how good the young warlock was.
-Magnus , the blood in my veins doesn't have anything to do with that , I'm just being gifted . Alec answered as he made a proud face.
-Don't say it that fast. We'll see if you're still that gifted as the level will increase. Magnus smirked.
-Well I guess you owe me a dinner am I wrong
-Yeah I think I can say you progressed today  darlingthat's why I thought of bringing you to a diner.
-What !? Alec exclaimed. I thought you said a dinner
-Well. Magnus said with a chuckle. A dinner is a dinner , no ?
-However , let's go. Alec answered with a pout.

The two warlocks were walking down the street since the  diner wasn't far from Magnus's flat. After ten minutes thet were in front of a fast food and Alec was still wearing his pout. Magnus said with a smirk :

-I was joking darling we are going to this restaurant.

Magnus said that while turning him and Alec around so as to make them face a small restaurant across the street. It was called "Cuisses de grenouilles" ,  Alec's pout disappeared to show a bright smile. He looked at Magnus and said :

-That's not  kind to do that Magnus.
-I was just joking darling. Come on let's go inside.

Alec's face was completely flushed;  since he moved with Magnus he didn't stop using pet names with him and Alec wasn't used to be treated so nice so every time Magnus was acting this way with him he blushed. They crossed the road and Magnus held the door for Alec,  they entered and Magnus told his name to a waiter who then lead them to a table in the corner of the restaurant. They sat down and the waiter asked:

-What wold you like to drink sirs ?
-I... Uh...  Alec stuttered.
-We'll take your best bottle of wine please.
-Sure.

The waiter left them and Magnus noticed the wide eyed Alec in front of him. The young warlock said while blushing :

-I... I never drank alcohol.. .
-Then it'll be your first time darling.  Magnus answered smiling.

Alec took the card with the menus on it and asked :

-Is it a French restaurant ?
-It is , you've never went to one neither?
-I... I don't.. . Alec said looking down.
-It's nothing Alecyou'll see this one is amazing.
-Magnus , do you speak French ?
-Ahah a bit yeah.  I had the time to learn in my long life. Magnus chuckled.
-I don't understand  anything on this card.
-It's ok I'll pick up for you.
-Thank you.

At this moment a waiter came with a tray on wich were two glass and a bottle of red wine. The waiter put the glasses in front of each warlock and started pouring them with the red liquid.

-Here's the "vendange tardive" of this year.  She said when she was done serving. Have you chosen what you will take
-Yes , Magnus says. We will take  a blanquette de veau and a boeuf bourguignon.
-I'll be right back.

With that the waiter left.

**

-MaaAaaAgnus why is the floor turning ?  Alec yelled in the streets.
-Come on Alec we're almost home. You're really a bad friend with alcohol.
-I'm not drunk *Ick* !! Alec exclaimed.
-Look we're arrived.

Alec almost fell but Magnus held him. Judging his state too bad he carried him bridal style and walked to the elevator of their building.

-I can do iiiit !

After the many protestations of Alec Magnus finally put him in his bed. He started taking off Alec shoes and his shirt but Alec wasn't making things easy  by petting Magnus hair.

-Magnus sleep there please. *Ick* How can you be so handsome though you're 800 ?
-Alec please , lay down we'll talk about that tomorrow.
-But I don't want tooooo!  Alec shook  his head.

Magnus put Alec down though the boy was protesting and he sat on the edge of the bed while waiting for the young boy to fall asleep.

Hey!  I want to thank all the people who are reading this story. Also I'm sorry it took me a while to write this chapter since I didn't know what to write. See you next week!