Chapter 2

As the young man was sleeping soundly into the warlock's flat, Magnus was looking at him. The covers were falling so the elder bent to put them back on the teenager, at this moment he noticed that the boy's sweatshirt was pulling up and then the warlock realised that the young boy didn't have a belly button.  At this realisation Magnus understood that the teenager was also a warlock. Was it because of that that he didn't have a house? But why ? Judging that he also needed some rest he put back the covers on the boy and left to his own room. He deserved at least a few hours of sleep if he wanted to clarify some things later that day.

***

  Magnus slowly opened his eyes , he was really tired , he looked at the clock on his wall and it wrote 10:46 am. Well he slept for five hours instead of eight. Feeling the morning-tea-call he headed to the kitchen , at this moment he recalled that he brought a young boy to his flat.
  As he turned on the coffee machine he went to the room where the boy was. A sigh of relief escaped his mouth as he saw the boy fast-asleep. Magnus went back to the kitchen where he poured himself his tea. Magnus fed his cat and sat on the couch with a book of spells that he would need for his work today.
  As he was reading he heard a door being opened , he thought that it was the raven haired boy that was awake. Indeed the boy entered into the room and his eyes fell into Magnus's.

"Good morning did you sleep well ?" Magnus asked.
"Hmm yeah thank you." Answered the younger awkwardly stroking a hand into his black-locks.

The boy was half awake, rubbing his tiredness out of his eyes and Magnus found it cute but his hoarse voice really intrigued the eldest.

"Do you want a coffee or a tea ?" Asked Magnus as he stood up and headed to the kitchen.
"Hm yeah a coffee please." Answered the boy shyly.

  Magnus was pouring coffee into a mug and when he gave it to the boy he decided that he still didn't know his guest's name so he introduced himself.

"By the way I'm Magnus Bane." He said stretching his hand.
"A-Alec Lightwood." The younger answered shaking the out-stretched hand. The younger's hand was soft in Magnus' who smiled at the realisation.
"You may not know who I am but I am the high warlock of Brooklyn. I think I have been lucky to find you yesterday." Added the elder.
"What do you mean?" Asked Alec confused.
"You're a warlock too, am I wrong? "
-H-How do you know ? The boy stuttered before turning crimson.
"I can recognise those things." Answered Magnus bluntly.
"Well yeah I am..." the boy suddenly looked sad. " But I don't know anything about being a warlock..."
"It's ok biscuit I can help you." Magnus answered with a smile. Alec flushed even more.
"Why would you do that ?"
"Well , yesterday you told me that you didn't have anywhere to go so I find it natural to help."

***

  The two men were introducing themselves and then it was Alec's turn so he started his head down and looking at his bare foot :

"Well, I am 18. I'm the elder of three siblings, Isabelle and Max. I am an accident as my mother liked to remind me. A demon took my father's appearance one night and that is why I'm a warlock, it's weird because shadowhunter's blood always take other demon blood, but that's not the topic." Alec paused for a second. "So, since I grew up in the institute surrounded by ShadowHunters I've been raised like one without ever touching to the magic. I've always been treated like a less than nothing because I was a downworlder. And, recently; I confessed something to my parents and she threw me out." Suddenly Alec's face got paler and his eyes sparkled with what looked tears that he was trying to fight.
"Oh. Alexander, I really am sorry. I didn't know. You know you can stay here you don't bother me. I can teach you from the start how to be a warlock too." Magnus suggered trying to get some trust from the other.
"Well... Thanks.." Simply answered Alec.

  The boy's past seemed full of torments which affected him badly. And, even though he knew the Lightwood family; Maryse never told him that she had a second son, a warlock none the less. A warlock with angelic blood, it was the first time Magnus met one. He was sure that teaching to this boy would be interesting.

Heyy ! Here's the second chapter I hope you liked it. By the way I'm glad to see that there's already 10 views! Thank you so much and see you next week!