Chapter 12

Thank you so much angels for the 1.1k  I really never imagined that I would reach this amount of views and I just started jumping up and down squeaking when i saw that. You guys are the best !

   The next morning Magnus was the first one to wake up and he found himself nestled in his boyfriend's arms. During his long life Magnus couldn't remember waking up in someone's arms since he usually was the one cuddling his lovers but he had to admit that being in his lover's embrace was one of his favorites feelings even though he wasn't used to it. Once again Alexander was his first one thought the warlock.

  After a moment Alexander started moving in the bed and stirring out of his calm and deep sleep. As the warlock slowly woke up he felt a warm feeling stuck to his torso , the young warlock blinked several times before realizing that the warmth was his boyfriend crawled in his arms. Alec smiled and said in a husky voice :

  "Morning gorgeous"  At this Magnus' heart skipped a bit before he said :

  "Morning sweet-heart." the elder paused and caressed his boyfriend's forehead "How's your head ?"

  "Actually better than what I thought it would be"  Alec suddenly looked nervous "Why ? Did I drink a lot ?"

  Alec's mind was rushing as he imagined the things he may have done when he was drunk plus the fact that he couldn't remember a thing from last night didn't help to reassure him. Magnus chuckled a bit and answered :

  "Actually yeah , and you were quite fun if I must say darling"  Alec suddenly started panicking.

  "What did I do Magnus ?" 

  "You'll ask that to your siblings darling"  answered Magnus giggling before pecking his boyfriend's lips and Alec started imagining the worst scenarios about the previous night.

  The younger sat up in the bed as Magnus started heading to the kitchen and before the warlock was out of his sight Alec said :

  "You won't tell me , will you ?"

  "Nope darling sorry "  sang Magnus leaving the room.

 "Ok then I'll call my siblings and they'll spend the whole day here !"   yelled Alec half seriously and half teasingly.

  "Sure , do it Alexander"  yelled back Magnus from the kitchen.

  Alec went to the walk-in dressing and grabbed a sweatshirt before going the the kitchen where he poured himself a black coffee before sitting on the edge of the counter. Magnus who just fed their cats walked to his boyfriend but Alec stopped him with one hand and said :

  "No Mister Bane. You' re not allowed to touch me until I know what happened last night" said Alec crossing his arms on his chest.

  "Seriously Alec ?"  whined Magnus "You can't be serious ?"

  "It's not me Mags , you're the one who started this"  answered Alec smirking.

  "Jerk"  simply added Magnus before going to Church who was currently lying on the couch. Magnus just sat next to the cat and started petting his head before getting purrs as an answer.

  "Hey that's mean !" pouted Alec quite regretting what he had said about no physical touches a few seconds ago.

  "It's from a mundane TV-Show Alexander , you were supposed to say 'bitch' " answered Magnus looking up.