Chapter 13

A/N Hey angels !!Once again thanks to everyone who's following this story. I'd like to wish a late happy New Year to all of you and I also apologize for not posting for a month but Wattpad wasn't really working. Anyways, I am posting here the last chapter of this story, I really did like writing it and I'm proud to see how many people read it. There's going to have an epilogue that I'll post later though.

Ps: some content on this chapter may be triggering and I already apologize for it.

Thank you and enjoy!

The first thing that Magnus saw when he opened his eyes the next morning was his boyfriend's back in which was a huge hickey in the middle. Magnus smiled, proud of his masterpiece. The previous night his boyfriend and him had their first time which happened to also be Alec's first time. After almost two months together the couple finally reached the best step in their relationship. The two warlocks were now completely in love and each day for them was a source of happiness never found before for neither of them.

Slowly Alec's eyes fluttered open and the young man carefully turned around to face his boyfriend who wore a smile which extended from ear to ear. Alec smiled back and said with his morning hoarse voice:

"Hello beautiful" Magnus smiled even more at the cat-name "Morning sunshine" answered the elder.

The younger felt a soft blush creeping on his face but decided not to care since Magnus got used to it with the time. Alec stood on his elbows and gently kissed his boyfriend before caressing the other's hair with one hand. Suddenly Magnus grabbed his boyfriend's arm and pulled it close to him, the smile on his face now gone miles away. The young warlock tried to get his arm back but the eldest tightened his hold on the skin and asked his voice breaking as the tone was becoming sadder:

"Alexander, darling what is this?" the blue-eyed warlock lowered his gaze and felt the tears burning his eyes.

"It's..." The younger paused "Most of them are what the Shadowhunters have done to me when I was younger." The warlock whispered ashamed

The younger's arms were completely covered with scars. Some of them really seemed deep and painful. At this sight Magnus felt a ball full of rage growing in his throat. Who in the world could do this horrible thing to such an innocent and beautiful person as Alexander thought Magnus.

"Did they do that because you were a warlock darling?" The elder's voice was shaking as he was trying to contain his emotions deep inside of him.

At that Alec nodded as only answer, the young warlock couldn't talk, he knew that if he tried to say something words would only get stuck in his throat and he would burst into tears.

Suddenly the younger's arms were gently kissed. Alec looked up and saw his boyfriend softly brushing his lips on the hurt skin. The elder looked up as he felt confused eyes glaring at him, so he said with the softest voice he could:

"Alexander, you don't have to hide those from me. I'll always be there for you no matter what and I love you." The makeup free warlock paused and gently brushed his thumb on his boyfriend's face wiping a tear "Alexander, please promise me that you will never do it ever again please." Magnus was now begging his boyfriend fighting his own tears.

"I'm sorry Magnus, I should have told you, but I was afraid that you would freak out. That's why when you taught me how to glamour things I just started using it and I would glamour the scars every day. But this morning I totally forgot. I won't do it ever. I promise." Alec promised his tears slowly stopping to roll on his cheeks.

"Alexander, I love you and I fell in love with yourself, not with these scars. I don't care if you have them and you don't need to hide them when you're with me. You're one of the best things that has happened to me during my life and I won't give up on you so don't be afraid" Magnus said with the most reassuring and loving voice he has. The warlock then took his boyfriend in his arms without a word. The embrace was enough, no words were needed anymore at the moment.

After a few times the two warlocks calmed down and realized that they had guests in their loft who might be awake by the time. Alec sat up in the bed, soon followed by his boyfriend who said with a loving tone:

"Alexander, I really love you" at that the younger smiled and answered with the same tone "I love you Magnus"

After that the two men exchanged a few kisses and finally stood up and headed to the dressing to grab some clothes. The young warlock glamoured the scars on his arms under his boyfriend's sad look and they finally entered the living room where they found everybody already awake. Isabelle was the first to talk and it was directed to the couple:

"You two are finally awake! You were already making out so early in the morning, weren't you?" said the Shadowhunter with a smirk on her face.

"You don't want to know" answered Magnus suggestively with a proud smile on the face which made his boyfriend blush.

"So sassy in the morning" added Simon "Anyways I bought us breakfast and Starbucks so join us" he finished.

"You know I have magic for that, don't you Sesame?" asked back Magnus.

"You might as well remember my name if I'm being kind." Groaned the vampire "But you two were doing god knows what so we just decided that I would go." Insinuated the boy.

At that everybody gathered around the counter and started eating and joking. After a short moment Izzy looked up at her brother and said with a light smirk on her face:

"Alec I'm cold can you lend me one of your sweats please?" Alec looked up confused but answered.

"Sure yeah, let's go."

With that the two siblings got up and headed to the warlocks' room, once in the dressing Isabelle put her hand on her brother's neck and said chuckling under the confused gaze:

"I see that Magnus let you a naughty mark, how was it?" The raven-haired boy suddenly understood his sister's game and stuttered a reply:

"It was... Hmm.. well great. But could you please don't shout it around the flat please? It would be nice of you." Answered the warlock giving one of his old sweaters to his sister.

"Thank you, Alec. And try to cover it because it's not really discreet" replied Isabelle pulling the clothe over her head chuckling.

The siblings went back to the living room, they founded everyone on the couches drinking their coffees or tea while watching some cartoons that Simon must have chosen to the others' discontent due to the remote held tightly in his hand. Alec sat next to his boyfriend and leaned his head on his shoulder to cover the hickey the best he could. The elder kissed his boyfriend's forehead before embracing him with his free hand.

Everyone stayed a little more, watching TV and talking before going back to their respective houses leaving the couple together. Once alone Alec playfully pulled a strand of his boyfriend's hair to earn his attention. Magnus winced and turned to face his lover which suddenly looked scary. Magnus asked confused:

"What is it Alexander, did I do something wrong?"

Alec tilted his head to the side, exposing his neck to his boyfriend and added in a supposed to be mad tone:

"Do you find it funny to let this kind of mark on my skin when all of my siblings are here?"

"My dear love" whispered the warlock against Alec's neck "Can't I show the world that you're mine?" added the makeup free man.

"The next time that you do that tell me at least that it's visible so that I can hide it" replied Alec.

"Sure darling, but you have to admit that you like it to have my mark on your skin" snickered Magnus playfully kissing the soft skin on the neck of his boyfriend.

"Yeah whatever" mumbled Alec before capturing his boyfriend's lips.