Chapter 8

"Wanna stay this weekend?" He asked me. I looked at him "yea." I said. Haven't met his parents yet. It was 7:30 and he had to leave. "I'll see ya when?" I asked hugging him. "We can hang out again, Wednesday? " he asked. I nodded and kissed him and walked to my house. I got there and there was a new car in the drive way. It was a gray suv, must be a friend of My mom's. I walked in and she called me to the kitchen. "Your phones in on your bed. The car Is yours, ya dad stopped by with it and said it was yours for a early birthday present. Keys are also on your bed. Be matture and careful."She said. I hugged her. "Thanks for my phone back I said walking upstairs. "Yo, ya need to learn to be nice to your mom and not talk shit about her online through a Xbox party." I said to a kid I was playing zombies with. He kept saying his mom wasn't worth shit cause she told him to come eat. My mom walked in to me saying it. "Language Luke, but I respect what ya said. I gave ya your phone back why aren't ya using it? You have a car why aren't ya going anywher."She said smiling. "Sorry. I wanna play this, I'm hardly on my phone, you just always wanna talk when I happen to be on it, also I'm not going anywhere at 10:45, you wouldn't allow it." I said taking the headset off. "I just gave you the idea. Why would I say no."she said smiling. I jumped up grabbed my phone and put my shoes on "yay" I yelled hugging her and running down the stairs. "Where ya going? " she yelled. "To Ashton's" I yelled back. I shut the door and hopped in my brand new car and drove to Ashton's. I knocked on the door, he answered. "Wanna go get pizza and ice cream?" I asked walked out shutting the door behind him. "Is that your's?" He asked. I smiled. He opened the door to his house. "Mom I'm going with Luke quick . " he shut the door and ran to the car like 3 year olds. "Text Michael and Calum, see if they wanna go." I said starting the car. A few minutes later my phone went off and Ashton picked it up. "They both can" he said putting my phone back down. I drove to there house and picked them up. I drove to this place called 'Ice cream and Pizza' "chessey right"(worst pun ever) we walked in. "Hey boys" Calum's older brother said . He waved and sat down. "How'd ya guys get here?" Calum's brother asked us giving us out normal order's. "My dad won't be here when my birthday comes around so he gave it to me tonight." I said grabbing Michael's hand. "Who's the new kid holding Luke's hand." He blushed . "Michael, he's the new guitarist." Calum said stuffing his face. "Ok. You two are dating?" He asked. "you can say that" he answered covering my mouth. I ended up being everyone home around 11:30ish. I played Xbox for the rest of the night with a big smile on my face.