Chapter 60

I tore my room apart all morning. I couldn't find it I ate lunch and went up to.my trashed room, I checked through the bathroom and the drawers to the big mirror in our room. I searched my phone and at 7:30 I was still yet to find it. I finally walked down stairs. "I can't believe he left you the note." Calum said. "I ripped through my room for his number I can not find it. I'm not giving up!" I said plopping on to the couch. "Whats the last thing say?" Ashton asked. "I don't know it Dosent make sense" I said. Ashton shrugged. "I'm sorry" Calum said. "It's fine, I'll find it." I said. I walked back upstairs and took my bed and threw it on the floor. I grabbed .Y head and pulled my hair and layed on the bed where he usually would. I looked over at my desk and went through the drawers I tossed the book he gave me for Christmas onto the bed along with these three pictures of him I took the drawers out of my desk and tipped it upside down. Everything fell to the floor I checked it all and found nothing. I walked back down. "Here trying holding it in the mirror, maybe he wrote it backwards." Ashton asked handing it to me. "That's stupid why would he write it backwards?" I asked walking to the mirror. I stopped talking and my heart dropped. "Well?" Calum asked. "The book I gave to you for Christmas" I yelled. I threw the note and ran upstairs and grabed the book and ran down stairs. I sat in the chair as they huddled around me. I flipped one page at a time slowly studying everything slowly, there it was on the last page on a little note I picked up, the boy's put it back in their phones and I kinda just held it. "What did you guys do before he split?" Calum asked. I looked at Ashton and Calum. He told me that he loves me then we had sex." I said still studying the paper. "Well, uhm. Okay, well then I think... yea I don't know. " Calum said I laughed and put it in my phone. I was getting ready to type,  but I didn't know what to type, what if he decides he Dosent ever wanna come back. I began typing.