Chapter 69

"When were you gonna tell me he wasn't me real father?!" I yelled into the phone at my mom. "Come over and I'll explain hun" she said. "No, I don't want to be near you! Don't call me hun, or either son. I'm no one to you anymore! For my whole life he was my dad, never knew in 30 seconds someone could become a  complete stranger!" I screamed. "Hunn- Luke, he's Justins father, you have no relation to Justin. Your real dad was in front of you the whole time" she said sobbing. "Who?..James!" I asked. "Yes.." she said. "Don't speak to me again, better than that don't think of me!" I yelled. I hung up and tossed my phone to kitchen table. I walked to the bathroom and opened the medicane cabinet. I picked up three bottle, Xanax, oxycodone, hydrocodone. I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. I stared at my  lock screen on my phone. It was of me and my mom, I slid it to the home screen. It was of me and Michael. I slid my phone off the table as hard as I could it hit the cabinet. I pushed 4 pills into my mouth, then i swallowed. I pushed 4 more down and swallowed. I finally pushed the last three down and swallowed. I  cried and everything went dark.

-Michael's POV-
I was pacing around in the waiting room. Ashton grabbed my arm so I sat. I looked out the window and seen his car in the parking lot. How would his car be here? "Hello, boy's? " the doctor said walking in. We looked up at him. He nodded his head to follow. "He's Alive, I see he tryed overdosing on three drugs Xanax.." he said. "Yea I know the drugs." I said. He pointed me in to the room I walked in and slapped him. "Why?" Luke asked rubbing his face. I started to cry. "You knew I loved you, our wedding was in a few days and you tryed leaving me!" I said as Ashton and Calum held me back. "What do you mean was?" He asked. I stopped trying to go at him. "I don't wanna get married. Especially if your... gonna try this again." I said sitting down. "I understand. I did it for a good reason okay!" Luke yelled. "Okay and what's that?" I asked him. "James his my real father!" He yelled. He looked at his ring and took it off and tossed it to me. I quickly caught it and squeezed it in my hand. I walked over and softly and slowly slipped it on his finger again. "Keep that on." I whispered. "Your free to go When you sign here" the doctor said handing Luke a clip board. Luke signed and we walked out. "How did your car get here?" I asked him."I drove it here." He said pulling out the keys. We got home. "I'm excited for the wedding." He said walking into are room. I sat on the bed. "Why would you even attempt that?" I asked him. He sat next to me leaned his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again. "He said. I held him.  "Promis?" I asked. He looked up at me. "I promise. "