Chapter 14

I pushed the doors open to the police station like I owned the place, People just stared at me. "Ya sure ya wanna do this? " my mom asked. I nodded my head. "Sure do." I said walking up to the desk. "You don't wanna get Your dad out? Just Michael." My mom said. "Yes!" The cop looked at me. " uhm, I wanna bust Michael Clifford out please." I said . "Hunny bust probably wasn't the word You were looking for." My mom said. "Oh, I was just at your house. Your the one who don't know how to calm down." He Said. My mom laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Yes that's me, can I give you my money to let my boyfriend escape" I said. He smiled and my mom laughed. "Yea follow me." I walked up to a cell where I seen Michael staring out the window.  "Clifford you've been bailed by the kid who has anger issues." Michael turned and looked at me and smiled. He walked out and grabbed my hand. "Thank you" he smiled resting his head on my shoulder. "Calum and Ashton are out front." I said "really AshyPoo and CalumPoo." He ran out like a little kid. I ran after him and he hugged them. "His dad has always been a dick, so has Justin." Calum said patting Michael on the back. "Guys, I go back to school tomorrow. Imma beat his ass and get expelled. Anyone in?" I asked. Michael and Ashton raised there hands. "Really Calum?" I asked him.. He slowly put his hand up. "After we gang on his ass, my mom's gonna beat mine." Calum said smiling. We all went home. I went right to sleep.

*Monday in lunch*
People were gasping and pointing at me. "You got my boyfriend arrested" I said walking up to Justin. Everyone began whispering.  "Your Guys are gay"someone yelled. "I'm sorry. So I would like You to look at the screen. Lady's and gentleman this is Justin holding has with Chris here. He's also gay, he also kissed me and ran. Then 20minutes later found out we were half brothers. He lies to make people feel bad for him. He also had mine and his dad slap Michael here. Him and Michael got arrested, I bailed Michael out immediately. " I yelled, they all started laughing when Michael was projecting pictures of Justin and Chris holding hands. He ran at me and punched me so i hit him to the floor. Next thing I knew, me and the rest of the boys were sitting out front on the kurb. "Dude, this is awesome we all were expelled." I high fived them. I kissed Michael and went home. All of our parents were cool with it because we used self defense so I'm not complaining. I got a text from Michael.

Michael:I'm coming over..

Luke:okie😁

Michael walked in like he owned the place. "Hello Mrs. Hemmings." He said waving she waved back and we walked up stairs. Outta know where Michael asked me a question. "Did you kiss back?" I looked at him. "No I said, I pulled away." He smiled "then don't pull back from this, if what you said was true." He kissed me. I didn't pull away we ended up making out. We heard Justin down stairs crying. We low-key went down stairs and recorded some his crys. Then we walked in sight. "It's there fault." He said pointing at us. "With all there gay glory" he said whipping his tears. I looked down and grabbed Michael's hand and held it up. "Sure am gay" I said. Michael laughed and we went in the kitchen and got some cake, from my mom's birthday party. I smiled at him and he threw a piece of cake at me. "Oh my gawd." I stood up and took a piece of cake and shoved it in his face. We began making out.