Chapter 21

"Were breaking up, we can still be friends. The band can be the  same but, I love you to much to fight this kid." Michael said. I had  no clue what to say. I have no feelings. I nodded and walked back in and sat down. It was 11 When we all headed up to go to sleep. I layed in the bed and stared at the walls again. "Luke whats wrong?" Calum asked me, I turned and looked at him. "Oh, nothing" I rolled back over and a tear dripped from my eyes.

*3:37*
"Luke?" Michael whispered. He got up and layed in my bed and spooned me. "You know why i did it right?" Michael asked. I turned and looked him, our noses were touching. "Yea, I understand. It's fine."

*1:00 in the afternoon*
I finally came outta my room, ran down stairs and punched Justin up side the head. "I fucking hate you cock sucking bitch waffle donkey riding mother fucker with a dick up your ass!" I yelled in his face. "I hate you" I yelled Michael dragged me out on the back porch. James came out. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He yelled. "Don't talk to me, get out of my face!" I yelled sitting down, Michael sat next to me. "Luke, you just..." James began saying. "He said go the fuck away!" Michael yelled standing up and getting his face. "Calm down. God I hate gay people" he said walking away. I stood up. "Yea sure like Justin, he's gay. He fucks chris!" I yelled. I went and sat in my car and cryed angry tears. Michael got in and kissed me. "I'm doing it cause I love You! God damn it luke I love you so much id scream it off the too of the heighiset mountain, but I don't like Justin. " He explained. "I know, I'll be back." I said getting out, he followed. "Where are you going?" He asked.  I walked inside and walked to Justin. "Do you remember when we were 11, you said you.." I began saying. Justin stood up and covered my mouth, I removed it. "I'm not finished, you told me when you liked boy's, you didn't wanna tell it was wrong." I yelled James stood up. "You gay to?" James asked me. "Sure is.. but your only a dick to me about being gay and not him." I yelled at James, I walked away. "Wait" James yelled. "What's wrong?" Ashton asked quickly. "I'm single because of Justin." I yelled walking back up stairs.