Chapter 15

I was woken up to Michael saying my name. "Wha?" I said faintly. "I got to go home, you wanna drive me?" He asked standing up. I looked at him, he was putting his shirt on. "Yea sure." I said I whipped the blanket off and just stared at the ceiling for a moment. I finally stood up and grabbed my keys, still a bit asleep so I didn't even put a shirt on. "Do you want me to drive?"He asked. I nodded and drove him to his house. I gave him a kiss and he got out. His mom started yelling at him. I drove back home and went straight to sleep.

*20 minutes later*
I woke up cause my phone was ringing. It was Michael, I sat up and answered. "Hello?" I asked questioning it. "Hey, has the guy called back about our 'try out'?" He asked. I began shaking me head no. I laughed a bit. "No he hasn't. Why was your mom yelling at you?" I asked him. "She was drunk again, she was just calling me a fuck up and shit. I ignored her and put my headphones in and went to my room." Michael said, you could tell in his voice he was annoyed. "It was like 7:30 why was she already drunk?"  I asked. " She always starts early. It's mad annoying that's why I'm always trying to be outta the house. Right now I'm at the park just sitting here listening to my music, but then I remember I wanted to ask you about the gig" he answered . "Why are you at the park alone?"I asked him. " I don't know, I asked Ashton to come so he's on his way. So I'm not completely alone." He said laughing. I laughed as well. "So can I go back to sleep." I asked . He laughed "yea, Ashton is here anyway."

I ended up not going back to sleep so I went to the park with out telling them I was coming. I walked up behind Ashton and yelled. He jumped and we all started laughing. I sat down next to Ashton. "So He hasn't gotten back to you?" Ashton asked. "Nah, but I'm not worried." I said. "Not worried it's been almost 3 days" Calum said walking up behind Micahel. He sat next to Michael and looked at his phone. Ashton stared him down. I nudged him with my elbow and he smiled. So me and Michael stared at eachother so Ashton nudged me. "Funny" I  said looking back at Michael. "Ya guys wanna stay the night. We can stay out side the whole time like last time ." I asked. "Wait you guys stayed out side on your back porch all night once?" Michael asked me. "Yea, you weren't here. My mom gets us food, first to go in loses. You guys wanna?" I asked again. They All agreed and so did there parents. We all walked to my house. I always walk to the park, it's only down the streer.