Chapter 43

I woke up at 6 and seen Michael asleep on the floor. I got on the floor with him. He rolled over and looked at me. "Why are we on tge floor?" He asked. I smiled at him. "I dont know" I said. "Wanna get on the bed?" He asked. "Nah" I said. "I don't wanna lay on the floor." Michael said. "Then don't " I said standing up and getting on the couch. "Come on the bed then" Micahel said. "No, I'll stay over here.... alone " I said facing the couch. He came over and put me on the bed. "Or you can stay over here." He said and put the blanket on him. I fell back asleep for a bit, until 10:30 when the guys came to do the in ground pool. Michael threw the pillow over his head and I sat up and parted him on the back. I walked down stairs and Ashton and Calum were in the kitchen. "Why did we tell them ten?" Calum said. "I'm asking the same thing.." I said sitting at the table with them. "Who wants to go to the beach then?" He asked. "Why not, but I'm gonna have to get Michael up." I said. "How's he still asleep?" Ashton asked. "He has the pillow over his head. I walked upstairs and walked over to the bed, I woke Michael up. "Come on were going to the beach. You can sleep there." I said. "I'm not wearing shorts" Michael said uncovering his head. "Yea you will, you're not wearing your jeans" I said.  He stood up, so I walked to the bathroom and began doing my hair. He walked in and used the bathroom and left. "Michael!" I yelled. "Don't go back to sleep!" I yelled. "Ugh. Fine" he yelled. We all got ready and left. Michael slept the whole time but oh well. We got there Calum went to the water while the rest of us sat on the beach. "Oh great" Michael yelled laying down covering his face with his hand. "What? " I asked. "Kaiden is walking towards us. So I'm sleeping." Kaiden walked over. "Michael I know your not sleeping." He said.  Michael sat up. "So, who's these people?" He asked sitting in front of us. I gave him a dirty look. "Why's your friend giving me dirty looks?" Kaiden asked. "He Dosent like you" Michael said. "Dosent like me, he Dosent even know me." Kaiden argued. "He knows you talked to me, he's the one who threatened to stomp on You" Micahel said back. "Ah, the boyfriend. Who's the idiot next your boyfriend?" Kaiden asked. "My boyfriend, he's not an idiot. He jusy Knows not to get involved with your stupidity." Calum said sitting next to Ashton grabbing his hand. "You all look like fags." Kaiden said laughing. "If we're fags what are you?" I said. He looked at me. "Your a mouthy one aren't ya. Michael why would you wanna date someone who's mouthy?" Kaiden asked laughing. "Yes he gets mouthy, but he isn't as bad as you were. Every 20 minutes you asked to have sex. I said no and I'm glad I did." Michael yelled.  "Your telling me you fucked this monkey looking ass?" Kaiden said pointing at me. Michael layed back down. "Sure did. It was actually great" Michael said. I slapped him. "Abuse, and I know more about you than him. You hate peanut butter " He yelled. "I do hate peanut butter, but right now I like it more than your presents" Michael said smiling. I laughed. "I know more about him... when's his birthday?" I asked him. "Whatever Dosent matter." He said walkin away. We packed out stuff up and left to go back home.