Chapter 3: Dex

::
Tam frowned. "That was kinda mean."
Fitz and Sophie were laughing. "But it was funny." They said in unison and looks at each other, surprised.
"It seems like something Keefe would do, not so much Sophie." Tam said as Sophie sat back down. Linh went upstairs to get changed into more comfortable clothing.
"Hey, I can be mean if I want to." Sophie protested. Everyone laughed.
"Of course you can, little flower." I said, kidding.
Sophie pouted, making her look even more like a precious little flower. "Please don't mention that nickname to Keefe when he comes back."
"We won't." Fitz promised. Sophie and Fitz smiled at each other. Wonderboy, I thought grumpily. Speak for yourself.
I can not stand Fitz Vacker. He thinks he is so cool and better than the rest of us. Ha! He's all talk. I just know it. Someday, he will do something terrible and everyone will hear about the famous Fitz Vacker that--
"Dex? Hellooo?" Sophie's voice snapped me back to reality. "Whatever. Tam, truth or dare?"
"But I already went!" Tam protested.
"You can still go even if you already went, Tam." She explained. We were still a bit new at this human game. "So truth or dare?"
"Hmmm...I'll go with dare."
Sophie thought for a moment, and then laughed. "When Linh gets back down, I dare you to tell her two things."
Tam groaned. "It involves my sister? I hate it already. What are the two things?"
"First, you have to say that you just got a call from your parents saying that you're not siblings."
He perked up. "I take it back, I like this idea of us not being siblings."
"You won't like this. So, you also have to tell her," she smiled slyly. "That it was a good thing you aren't siblings, because you're actually in love with her and want to be her boyfriend."
"WHAT?" Tam exploded.
"Do it. Or," Sophie said. "You can remove one article of clothing..."
"I'll do it." Tam grumbled as we all waited for Linh to come down.
Linh came down wearing a casual dress that came down to her knees.
"Linh? Can I tell you something?" Tam said nervously.
Linh stepped off the stairs. "Sure..."
"I just got an imparted call from our parents. I...they found out that those are not my parents. I'm not your brother, Linh." Tam looked sick to his stomach. He'll probably feel even more sick when he has to eat that meat later, I thought. Heh.
"What?" Linh froze in shock. "Seriously?"
"Yes. And it's a good thing too, because I..." Tam paused. "I'm in love with you."
Linh nearly fell over. "What?"
I smirked. Fitz swatted me to shut me up. Wonderboy, I can take care of myself! I thought angrily.
"I always, always knew we were meant to be together." Tam's voice quivered. Linh looked ready to punch someone. Hopefully not me. "So Linh Song, my love, will you be my girlfriend?"
Linh just stood there, dumbstruck. Then she blinked. "This was a dare, wasn't it?"
"N..Yes." Tam said.
"Who dared him to do it?" Linh said angrily. "Who was it?"
Sophie cleared her throat. "Me."
"Ughhhh!" Linh sat down. "Fine, I'm done being mad."
Tam sighed. "Thank god. So I hope you won't get mad when I ask you...truth or dare?!"
Linh glared at her twin. "Truth." She said tartly.
"Do you have a crush on Fitz?"
Fitz put his head in his hands. "Why do you keep asking her that?"
"Tell us, Linh." Sophie said, ignoring Fitz. Wow. Fitz must be mad about that. Everyone knows he has a crush on Sophie. Everyone except her.
Linh mumbled something that sounded like, "Hmhp."
"What?" I asked.
"I said it. I told you guys. You never specified the volume that my voice had to be at." Linh gloated.
"Uuugh! I hate you!" Tam punched her lightly.
Linh just smiled sarcastically. "Dex, truth or dare?"
"Well last time truth didn't go so well for me, so dare."
"I dare you to kiss your crush on the lips and if she isn't here, you have to call her on her imparter and tell her you like her."
I choked. "Gak?"
"What is gak?" Sophie asked, clearly trying not to laugh.
I cleared my throat. "Okay. I'll...umm...go get my imparter."
I had to call her? What'd she think of me? She doesn't like you, Dex. Stop it.
I grabbed my imparter and ran back downstairs. "Okay. Here goes!"
I called an imparter.
"It's probably Stina." Fitz smirked.
"Nope!" I said cheerfully.
"What are the names of those girls we just met?" Sophie asked.
"It's not Calli, and it's not Beatrice."
Linh was obviously dying to know. "Who is it then?"
"You'll see..."
A bleep was heard from my imparter.
The person I was calling answered.
"Hello?"
Marella's face appeared on the screen.

Yay! All done with this chapter! See you guys soon!