Chapter 6: Biana

"Awww! You guys are so cute!" I squealed.
Fitz and Sophie slowly opened their eyes. "Huh? Biana?" Sophie said sleepily. "What're you d-doing here?"
Fitz groaned. "What time is it?"
I crossed my arms. "It's lunchtime. You've been sleeping for a little more than 12 hours now. Also, you slept through most of the rest of the night."
"What?" Sophie and Fitz shouted in unison and lept off the bed. I giggled at them.
"What happened last night?" Fitz asked.
I thought. "Well, after you two fell asleep we assumed you'd just gone to bed early. So we continued truth or dare. Tam actually did eat that meat. It was hilarious!" I laughed, remembering the look on his face. Sophie smirked as well.
"And what happened with Dex and Marella?" Fitz questioned eagerly.
"Oh nothing," I started casually. "Just that they're dating now."
"Seriously?!? We have to go congratulate him!" Sophie grabbed Fitz's arm and dragged him downstairs. I followed them, grinning. I was so happy they'd finally gotten together. My best friend and my brother...who knew.
I saw Sophie, Fitz and Dex chatting while Linh and Tam were arguing in the corner. But where was Keefe?
I vanished and slipped upstairs. "Keefe?" I whispered.
Still invisible, I entered the room Keefe was staying in. Sure enough, he was there, still asleep. I rolled my eyes. Typical, I thought. I should've expected that.
I was making my way over to his bed when I accidentally stepped on a leaf that must've floated in. Crunch, the sound echoed. Oops.
He stirred in his bed and opened his eyes. Keefe frowned in my direction, suspecting I was standing there. Just to be sure, he threw a pillow at me. "Ow!" I said when it hit me and reappeared.
"Didn't your mother ever tell you that sneaking into a boy's room is bad manners, Miss Makeover?" Keefe smirked.
I sighed. "Everyone's downstairs. Oh and by the way, it's lunchtime."
"Oh, stay here a little, beauty queen. You need to loosen up." I don't know how he did it, but he got off the bed, grabbed me, and pulled me back on his bed with him.
"Keeeeefe! I have to go--" I struggled against his grip, but he held me tight. I sighed. "I give up."
"Good. I was wondering when you were going to." He let me go slightly. I rolled over to face him.
"How do you even sleep that long?" I asked.
He shrugged as best he could, laying down and all. "I dunno. Just another amazing Sencen quality."
I laughed. "Sure. Okay."
"What? How would you explain it?" He cocked his head.
I smiled. "Laziness."
"Laziness?"
"Laziness." I confirmed.
"Take it back." He warned, joking.
I shook my head teasingly. "Nope. You're just a big, fat, lazy--"
Keefe cut me off by kissing me hard, still laughing. When he pulled away, he was smiling. "Do you take it back now?"
"Noooo! Laaaaaazy!..." I sing songed.
He growled playfully. "I'll get you for that, beauty queen..."
I squealed and jumped off his bed. Sure enough, he chased me around the room. When he finally caught me I stumbled and fell on the floor with Keefe on top of me.
"Gee, there are less embarrassing ways to get my attention." He joked.
I rolled my eyes. "Very funny, Joker boy. Now let me up." I tried to stand, but he pinned me down.
"Not until you take back calling me lazy." Keefe said, rolling next to me.
"Not happening!" I said back.
Suddenly, the door opened. Fitz and Sophie stepped in.
"Hi," I said weakly.

(A/N): See you later!