Chapter 9: Sophie

I'm sorry.
::
(Time skip)
"Fitz, truth or dare?" Dex asked.
He tilted his head, thinking. "Truth. No...dare. No...truth. No..."
"Truth it is!" Dex announced. "Who would you date other than Sophie?"
Ouch! That hurts. I hope he doesn't pick Linh...
Fitz blinked. "Sophie. No one else. I'd rather die than not be with her." He smiled at me.
"Me too." I gave him a quick peck on the lips.
"Aww." Dex said.
"Be quiet. Linh, truth or dare?"
"Dare." She smirked, overconfident
"I dare you.......to let Tam put your makeup on!" Fitz said triumphantly.
Nice one, I transmitted.
Thanks. He smiled.
At that moment, Keefe and Biana tumbled down the stairs. Their hair was tousled, and Keefe's shirt was partially unbuttoned.
"We're back!" Keefe announced.
Tam smirked. "I can see that. What were you two doing up there anyway?"
Biana glanced at Keefe. He shook his head. "Nothing."
"Riiiight. So, I'll do your makeup in a little bit. Let's continue!" Tam said.
"Good." Linh looked happy. "Keefe, truth or dare?"
"Dare!" Keefe scoffed. "Only wimps choose truth."
"Well since you're not a wimp, I dare you to let Biana give you a makeover."
He looked shocked. "What?"
"Yay!" Biana clapped her hands together.
Keefe groaned. "You all are lucky I can make anything look good. We'll do that in a bit."
I rolled my eyes.
"Anyway...Foster, truth or dare?" He asked me.
Pick truth, Fitz transmitted. I don't trust Keefe with a dare.
Thanks, I sent back. "Truth."
Keefe rubbed his hands together. "If you had to kill one of us, who would it be?"
I thought. "I don't want to kill anyone. I'd kill myself."
Everyone gasped while Keefe groaned. "Booooring."
I ignored him. "Biana, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"What were you doing upstairs with Keefe?" I smirked.
Biana paled almost as much as Keefe.
"Umm...uhh..." she stuttered.
I grinned evilly. "You gotta say it. Go on."
She mumbled something.
"What?" I asked.
"I stole Linh's idea. You never said it had to be audible!" She gloated and gave Linh a high-five. "So Keefe, truth or dare?"
"I'll get you for that later." Keefe barely mumbled. Biana squealed and he smirked. "Dare."
"Hmmm..." Biana made a pensive face. "I dare you to wear your clothes backwards until I do your makeover!"
Keefe smirked. "Easy. Okay...I'll go do that then." He leaned over and murmured something in Biana's ear that made her pupils dilate. Then he walked inside of a closet and shut the door. "Wait," he opened the door again. "Fitz, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Tell Sophie the other secret you have."
Fitz paled. "Oh, I don't think--"
Keefe shut the door.
I turned to Fitz. "It's okay. Whatever the secret is, I won't get mad at you."
"Don't promise that yet." He warned. "Can I transmit it to you?"
"Sure..." I said.
A few months ago, Keefe came up with this idea for a prank. Biana, Linh and I helped but it was mostly me. And the prank was...he shook his head. I don't think I can say this.
"Fitz, it's okay." I reassured him.
He sighed. Okay. The prank was...for me to pretend that I liked you and ask you out.
I stared in disbelief. What? It was all a lie?
"Sophie..." Fitz hung his head.
I stood up, shaking. "Oh...my...all of you..."
"But wait, I actually--" Fitz started, but I interrupted.
"No! Leave me alone! I don't want to hear it! We're over, Fitz!" I ran upstairs in my room.
::
"Sophie?"
Linh entered my room.
"No. Just don't."
"Sophie, please-"
"No! Shut up!"
"If you'd just give me a chance to explain!"
"Linh! Do I need to repeat myself?" I screamed. "Go away!"
Linh sighed. "Fine. Just fine. Think what you want to. I don't care."
She stormed out of my room, furious. I cried into my pillow. What a week, I thought miserably. I just wish...it never had happened.
And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, the worst week of my life.
::
(A/N): Don't worry guys, I ship Sophitz, god. There will be several other chapters so don't worry. And...*whispers* I'm sorry for making Sophitz break up. *runs away*