Chapter 11: Biana

{No we did not die, Keefe! We just-
Give me the pen back, Biana! It's my turn to narrate the story!
You are so infuriating. It's my turn now. And besides, I'm a better writer than you.
It's author, not writer. You don't even know your own title!
Be quiet, Keefe! Let's get on with the story!}
Just kidding!
We landed not-so-swiftly on the grass. I groaned softly as I hit my head on the ground. Keefe stood over me. "So...you trying to get us killed or what?"
"Be quiet and help me up!" I said. He obeyed, obviously, or I would've smacked him.
"So what do we do now?" I asked.
"I know a place where we can probably stay." Keefe said. "But we cant teleport directly to it. We have to go almost to the spot, and the walk the rest of the way."
I held a hand out. "Okay, slow down, joker boy. Probably stay? And how far is it?"
He grinned. "Stop worrying. You'll see."
And in a flash, we were gone.
——————
The sight of trees towering over me gave it away.
"Keefe. We. Are. At. A. Cemetery! You said—"
"I said," he interrupted. "We has to teleport some of the way there, and walk the rest. Pay more attention, beauty queen."
I grumbled and started walking. "Let's just go."
"Um, Biana?" Keefe said.
"Yes?"
"It's that way." He said and pointed in the opposite direction.
"AUGHHHHH!!" I stormed after him.
We were like this for hours, me getting tired, him asking if i wanted him to carry me, me being stubborn, and walking some more. Finally we reached where we were going.
"Its a bush." I said plainly.
"Noooo..." Keefe argued. "Its a bush and a lake."
I glared at him and his smirk disappeared. "Where am I supposed to put all my stuff? How am I supposed to do anything? Why..." i sighed and sat down on a log, exasperated. Ants covered my hand. "Ahhh!" I shrieked and stood up.
"This is just temporary, okay?" Keefe reassured me. "We can find somewhere else later."
"Fine." I grumbled. "I'm going swimming."
"Oh no, i don't think you want to—"
It was too late. I had already taken off my dress, so i was in the lake with just my undergarments on. "It's perfectly safe."
"Biana!" Keefe lunged at me.
I frowned "Why are you acting so—"
I never got to finish, because at that moment something big and dark swallowed us up and I passed out.

Its not a lot
But at least it's something
Heh
C ya

Oh alsO
I'm giving shoutouts to the people that read + comment opinions on my new story, caught
I will put usernames here:
bookfandomoverload

bYe