Chapter 15: Keefe

This is a short chapter

I hadn't felt this conflicted in a while.
That is, until now.
Seeing her lie so helplessly on the floor, gashes across her arm, made me feel just as weak as her. Should I leave? Should I try and wake her? Should I get help?
"Can someone hear me? Help me!"
Instinct took over. I yelled in frustration and picked her up. She was surprisingly lighter than i would've thought. Or maybe i was just strong.
Not the time to be cocky, I mentally scolded myself.
I walked through the forest tirelessly, carrying her in my arms, thinking about everything we'd been through, good and bad. Even though I knew she'd make it, I was worried for the part that came next. The getting better and then the explanation and blah, blah, blah. What would we tell the parents? And the council? And...
Get a grip Keefe, I told myself. You have someone that needs your help.
Suddenly, Fitz and Sophie came crashing through the trees. They looked tired, but Sophie was especially faded. I could tell when her energy was low, because, you know, Team Foster-Keefe and all.
Fitz immediately embraced Biana in a hug that lasted for about two thousand years. I cleared my throat.
"Keefe. Hi." He greeted me, sounding a little angry. But that went away when his eyes widened in shock from the person in my arms.
"Is that?..." Sophie said surprisedly.
I nodded, confirming her worst fears.
In my arms was my very own mother, the one and only Lady Gisela.

—-
welp y'all just got yeeted
you thought it was biana and hahaha
okay bye now