Chapter 7: Keefe

When they saw us in our position, their eyes widened to plates.
"Oh. Umm..." Sophie stammered.
"Biana? Keefe? Fitz said, starting walk to us slowly. "What..."
Well that was a not so pleasant turn of events, I thought.
"Fitz, don't worry." Biana said, looking down and blushing.
"Yeah, Wonderboy," I added. "We were just kissing."
That just made him even more furious.
Both of us blushed. "Fitz, we weren't doing anything bad..."
"Biana, I'm your older brother. I'm supposed to protect you."
"I don't need protecting!" She snapped.
"Biana." I tried to calm her down.
Fitz was clearly upset. "Yes you do! You're in here, doing who-knows-what to..." he blushed furiously.
"What does it look like we're doing? Nothing is happening!" Biana demanded.
"Beauty queen, if I were you I'd be quiet." I murmured in her ear.
Biana stared at me. "Shut...oh.
Fitz sighed. "Biana, you can't just come up here and do this with a boy!"
Biana stood up. "I found you with Sophie this morning. How do I know something didn't happen there? How is that different?"
Sophie gasped. "Biana!"
She looked at her. "Well, its true!"
This would've gone on for hours if I hadn't tried to stopped them. "Biana, maybe you should drop it."
"No!" She swatted me.
I raised my hands in defeat. "Okay, don't kill me."
Fitz sighed again. "Because I'm the older brother, and you're the little sister. Got it?"
"That's not fair!" She whined.
"Yeah, Wonderboy," I mocked Biana's voice. "That's not fair." Everyone glared at me. Oopsie...
"Look, guys, I'm happy that you're a couple, but..." Fitz's expression changed from exasperated to horrific. "Oh. I know why you did this."
Biana and I looked at each other confusedly.
Fitz rolled his eyes. "Someone must've put the pinkberry elixir in your drinks last night. It makes you do things you normally wouldn't do before."
"Ah." Sophie said in a small voice. "That was me."
All three of us looked at her. "It was a dare!!!" She deflected.
I sighed. "Foster, I know you want to be more like me but that doesn't mean you get to prank me."
Sophie backed away. "I'm sorry..."
"Stop. All of you, stop. Sophie, it wasn't your fault. Its fine." Fitz smiled at her.
"Of course you do, she's your girlfriend." Biana murmured. I snickered.
"Biana, you have to be more careful about this kind of stuff."
Biana opened her mouth to complain, but Fitz held out a hand and she recoiled, fuming.
"And you! If you hurt her, I will..." Fitz pointed a finger at me.
"Point taken." I reassured him.
"Good."
They ran out of the room.
Biana and I looked at each other for a minute. Then we burst out laughing.
"Well that was..." Biana giggled.
"Weird." I finished for her.

(A/N): Sorry this is short, the next one will be at least 800 words.
Thanks to TheSophitzOwl and Leolexi7 and @mingme also for being so supportive and wonderful! I couldn't have done this without your motivation!! C you soon!
-lilacsroseslillies1