House Choosing

(I realised I didn't put his house in the description but now you will find out)
"Didnt you hear me doctor my son my son is a wizard haha hah hahaha"
"Mom stop"

"Your a lunatic just like your mother"
"No im not shut up!"

"Haha".                      "Haha"
"Haha".   

"Haha"             "Haha"
"Haha"                                          "Haha"
"Shut up!!!"

I feel my whole body jolt and I wake up in a panic. I can feel my self start to panic as my breathe gets sparatic and is getting harder

"Hey hey jamie its okay"

I hear a female voice trying to calm me down but I'm to startled to make out what she is saying

She then grabs my hand and starts to rub it slowly and pat in a slower rythem

"Here jamie follow the beats to your breath there we go in and out slowly"

I finally get my breathing under control when I can finally focus I see red fiery long hair.

"G-ginny"

"Yes! Oh thank goodness jamie I was so worried"

I smile softly at her nature. I can't help but look around though I don't see luna or neville.
"Oh the others they went out to look for the trolley lady they were feeling a little peaky"

"Oh okay "

"Hey umm jamie listen about earlier I am sorry I shouldn't have judged you before i even got to know you "

She looked at me with these teary eyes and I felt my gut just clench. She was so honest.
"H-hey ginny its okay don't worry about it please dont cry"

She let out a little sniffle but then pulls herself together. "I really am sorry though"

"Hey like I said its okay I'm just glad I have a new friend to talk to now."

Now smiling at each other we are interrupted by luna and nevil Coming in with arms full of snacks.
"Got enough you two" Ginny reaches for one of nevils chocolate frogs.

After we all got introduced to each other we got more comfortable and the conversations flowed so smoothly.

It was nice to have friends so that when it gets to tough at that place then I can lean on them for support. I hope that's what friends do at least.

"hey guys look!" Ginny yells and we look out the window to see an amazing castle with acres if wood surrounding it.

"it's beautiful" I whisper.

Suddenly our trance is broken by the compartment door sliding open with a bang. "Ginny have you seen scabb-" and he freezes when he sees us all glare at him.

"Really Ron have you ever heard of knocking" ginny says while rolling her eyes. "Sorry but he really is missing" he then notices me " oh you're Jamie right?" he says.

I nod and then go to shack his hand but he backs up "don't think I am trusting you as easily as hermione or Ginny i have my eye on you"