A starring malfoy

Well it's the big day. We're at the train station right now and my heart..... Well let's just say it's making me loose 1 lb a minuet by how much iron it's pumping. Well my heart anyway hermione I think is blocking malfoy out of her mind right now and I know I should do the same. I just keep thinking of his smile face it was just so...... Cute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   "Jamie!!" and I'm snapped out of my thoughts. "sorry mione I was lost in my thoughts" she sighs and sarcastically replays " oh you don't say".

  She lets me pass through first and I wait for her and her parents. We all get though and start our way towards the boarding of the train. "ooh I'm going to miss you guys and jamie it was really nice having you over for the summer dear please come back next summer "

   Mrs. Granger says to me and I'm speechless, I'm so happy. I surprise her with a hug and she laughs then gets one from hermione. Same with her father but I shake his hand instead. And we board waving bye to them.

   With 120 students on this train it was a little bit of a struggle finding a box that wasn't full already. But we ended up finding one with Nevil and Luna. And we talk the whole way to the castle.

   "did you guys get all your supplies this year" luna asks with her soft voice. I've always loved her voice it's always to  nice but at the same time wondrous and you never know what she'll say next. "yeah me and mione did what about you two"

   She just nods and continues to look out the window. Hehe she's the one who asked to.

   We finally get there and rode in the carriages to the Great Hall. I always think they pull themselves but Luna says they don't. So I believe her, she's weird but wise so I trust her to not give me false information.

   Getting there we had to split up. Its the Hufflepuff table, Luna to ravenclaw, and hermione and Nevil to the gryffindor table. The first years come out and they were so cute. I know I was a first year just last year but that doesn't mean I can't think they are cute.

   Professor mcgonagall opened her scroll and the hat got to business by now everyone was listening intently. There were 8 to gryffindor, 7 to ravenclaw, 9 to slytherin, and 8 to Hufflepuff. It was quite exciting we got so many this year.

   The headmaster rose up and started with his speech which to be honest I wasn't really listening to him. I was sneaking glances of the silver haired slytherin.

   At least that's what I said. He won't stop looking at me!! He keeps glancing this way and everytime I feel a slight blush. Thankfully we're about to be done with the opening feast.

   Don't get me wrong I love food but not when this boy keeps staring at me. My housemates are doing a good job at distracting me but I can still feel him staring.

   This went on for an hour. AN HOUR. That is 60 minutes, 3600 second of him staring statistically at me.

   The feast is finally over now. So I'm hoping I can go to the the common rooms and just relax but NO!! He's following me! I can hear him his footsteps. And I can smell him. Don't ask.

   The foot steps stop and I hear him. "I know you hear me so stop ignoring me" I flinch a little and turn around slowly.

   "Oh Malfoy what a coincidence what are you doing up here hehehe" My terrible lying skills at their best.

   He gives me a very non impressed look and I can't help but sigh. "Okay okay what do you want" As soon as he asks he gets a little nervous.

   "Well you, see I just wanted to say..... Well I - I just wanted to say you know..... Sorry for the other day. My dad kinda went to far"

   After looking at his face I can't help but let out a small giggle at his words. He hears me and his whole face is red. "I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU, KNOW GARDNER JUST DON'T GO GETTING USED TO IT!! "

   He storms off after his speech and leaves me alone in the hallway.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can't wait ro see that smile again.

Hi I'm a live. Sorry I've haven't been updating. Procrastination at 8ts finest and thank you to everyone who likes the story so far I'm glad your reading 😙😙💜💜