friends true colors

Since the conversation me and draco had and of course I told Hermione everything, but lately he seems kinda off. I'm not saying I've been watching him or anything (he's been secretly stalking draco lol).

  Not only that but it seems like people are whispering when I'm in a room and I asked Hermione about it but she said she didn't know either. But whatever it is obvious everyone believes it, whatever it is.

  I just hope it's my father's rumors. What worries me is that my sister might be the one spreading rumors. She knows stuff about me that I don't want getting out . The stuff isn't really taken well by people in wizards.

  But my fears were correct because while I was walking Marcus Flint bumped me hard with his shoulder and knocked me over. He called me a fag as he walked passed.

  Well shit.

  It seems as though I was eight. I pick myself up and just flipped the bird at him as he walked off. I grab Hermione's hand and start to walk away to a remote area. As soon as we get to Myrtle bathroom u immediatly had a panic attack.

  "No! Hermione what will I do. I don't want to go through thus again. Not here I love this school what'll I do what'll I do. " she hugs me immediately and strokes my head.

    "hey jamie it'll be okay don't worry I'm sure they will die down eventually and if they don't you can always come live with me and my parents. " I'm still sniffling and nod. "thank you I-I just don't want to leave this school"

  "you don't think this is why draco is avoiding you. " I stop and think for a second "well if it is he can go jump off a cliff and break his neck" I say with some venom in my voice.

  I hear voices coming towards us and tense up a bit but relax when I notice it is just harry and ron. "Hey Hermione hey Jamie what's up" Harry says nothing suspicious in his voice. "Hey harry me and Jamie were just talking" When she says that I look at Ron and see him glare a little "what is it Ron " Hermione asks.

  He looks a bit taken back but then speaks up "why do you talk to him mione he's gay ya know a faggot" And I can feel the awkwardness the moment those words leave his lips.

  You could tell he regretted his words because Hermione slapped him right across the face " Ron you have no idea how disgusted I am of you right now get out of here now! " She is steaming mad.
Ron looks shocked at first but then tries to defend himself. " I was just-" She cuts him off "ron just go...... Now" He stalks away sadly.

  "I'm sorry about that Jamie " Harry  says and puts his hand on my shoulder. I'm still slightly in shock that all happened but then again you never know your friends till they show their true colors.

   I didn't need to change much about this chapter oh and I plan to do a QnA soon so if you have Q's pls ask