eavesdropping

Waking up at my normal time which was 5am, none of the other students were up. Honestly I was a bit surprised I thoughtnpeople would be up early to learn or something.Still not Gunna lie that was like the best sleep I have ever had. What is that mattress made of memory foam.

Ooooo and heated floors my feet aren't cold at all. Oh shit the bathrooms are nice too!!!
Just the feel if the whole dorm room in general feels like......home?
If this what it feels like I could get used to this.

~~~~~~~after a long hot shower~~~~~~~~

Damn Jamie gotta say love the not sleep deprived you looking fine.
*Grumble*
Gotta get some food in you thoughI wonder if the food is ready it's like 6 now so they should be awake.

This place looks ancient I wonder how old it is
I bet McGonagall knows.Wait shit how do I even get to the food hall. Ummm I don't remember how I got to the common room either I'm fairly certain it was a short walk.

Hold on is that
*sniff*
toast!!!!!!(Toast is Jamie's favorite food he loves the simplicity of it) the whole hallway smells so good. I bet I can follow w it to the dining hall.

Oh yeah got it first try. And there only seems to be a few other students here but mainly just the Ravenclaw students.

Woah our table has so much food on it and all for me cause I'm the only Hufflepuff here hehehehehheheheh. Mmmmmmmmm
How do they get it so perfect. The toast it just the right amount of crispy and buttery and the eggs and bacon are beautiful.

"Good morning Mr. Garner"
And the amount of butter to toast ratio
"Mr. Garner?"
If only I had some jam then maybe
"Jamie!"
"Fucking hell!!!! What! I am enjoying my toast !"

Ooooooooo shiiiiit
"Well it is nice to see you up bright and early Mr. Garner and in such high spirits"

"G-good morning professor McGonagall"
Oh shit shit shit I did not see her. God I'm so stupid and on my first day. I'm going to be kicked out I know it. Welp bye Hogwarts you were so beautiful and your food even more so.

"Seeing as you have already helped yourself to breakfast you should have no reason to be in the great hall when you could be studying for your new classes.
Here is you time table I shall be expecting you to be the first one in my class room sense you seem to like being the early bird"

Transfiguration first thing in the morning huh
Then it looks like defense against the dark arts, flying, herbology, potions, and charms.

First class doesn't start till 8!But it's only 7 ugh. And there a students coming in now I think imma just wonder around maybe look for my classes. Do they have maps? I'll definitely need to see one first.

Oh they have one right here how convenient.
Now where is transfiguratioooooooon
There! On the 1st floor on the left classroom 1B. Nice it's not far from here

Oh looks like I can cut thru the court yard sweet "Now severus as teachers it is our duty to meet the needs of our students
even if they have a dangerous reputation we give them the benefit of the doubt"

"Of course you are defending him Minerva just like you to baby the parent less
new student just like Potter"

"He has nothing to do with Potter and you know it severus. Jamie is-"

*Twig snap like in movies*

" Who is there!"

Stupid twig
"Sorry professor I wasn't eavesdropping!!!
I was just looking for classroom 1B"

"Don't worry Jamie we were talking about nothing important follow me I will show you to my classroom"

"O-okay thank you professor "
The other teacher Severus starts stomping away like a child and his cloak almost suffocates me as he stalks off. wouldn't want him as a teacher

"Right down here Jamie!
Down this hallway and up those few steps is my classroom. Which my class will be starting in about 30 minuets why don't you just come in and wait for class to start"

"Yes ma'am" Are there seating arrangements?
It looks like it but how do we know where to-
"Your seat will be in the 3rd row 4th seat going left"

Oh "And Jamie next time please do not eavesdrop on your teachers or I will take points from Hufflepuff."

"But I didn't.... I mean I didn't mean to I was just-"

"I am aware you were looking for your classroom but not making your presence known and listening to a conversation is considered eavesdropping."

"Yes ma'am"

"Ah welcome student file in you will see your name written on the board and the seat number you have been given"
Still though how could I not eavesdrop they were totally talking about me. I hope they don't see me as an accident waiting to happen.
Okay I have finished editing this one not as many words but it's not to bad right 😚 well love you all and thank you for reading my book.