hey mom guess what I've got a friend

Sorry for not updating for so long I had to delete wattpad so I wouldn't get in trouble but I also didn't think anyone would read my book to be honest but thank you a lot if you did

Half way through the day and I'm already pooped. My first day seems to be going somewhat decent tho besides that fiasco this morning

Transfiguration was hard but fun and dada was basically just reading and flying was very difficult but I was able to touch down safely on the last try. Some of the other student were the same as me while others have obviously flown a broom before. They seemed to be bored of the lessons as if they had them before.

And I wish this was all enough to forget what happened this morning but I know they are only thinking of the other students after all I highly doubt Chloe is a model student.

Oh well all I can really do is just try to calm their worries but not acting out. I don't draw too much attention to myself usually so I think I'll be fine. Although the smell of the food is tempting enough to just puch all the other students out of the way to get to the food!

I can smell it the sourdough bread, the turkey, cheese, tomato soup, not to mention the pumpkin juice and the pumpkin muffins for after lunch!
(Jamie then ate everything as much gusto as a sheep eating grass on an empty stomach)

I can smell it the sourdough bread, the turkey, cheese, tomato soup, not to mention the pumpkin juice and the pumpkin muffins for after lunch!(Jamie then ate everything as much gusto as a sheep eating grass on an empty stomach)

That was the best lunch I have had in a while.
Phew this is bad at this rate I'll need to be
Stuffed on the luggage cart of the train. I wonder what class I have leftUmm it looks like herbology is next.The problem with that is that I was following the crowd to my next classes this morning but now I have no idea where herbology is.

Where are the other first year hufflepuffs
I don't see any. But it says we have
herbology with the Gryffindors so hopefully I'll see ginny passing through. Gotta keep an eye out for red hair.

Ah there she is. We haven't seen each other since the train ride so hopefully she remembers me "Hey ginny!" Woah it looks like she's been crying I wonder what's wrong.

"Hey ginny what's wrong have you been crying?"

"Don't worry Jamie it's nothing really"

"And it looks like you fell down a hole are you sure you're okay"

"Yeah it was just- well I ran into your sister and she started talking about you and calling you horrible names so I couldn't help myself I started to yell at her but then the Slytherins came over- but then ron came to save me so"

"Oh that little bi*ch!! How dare she who the FU-" I froze as I saw professor Macgonagall slowly approaching. We all held our breaths for a second as we watched her strut past. As she turned the corner she looked back at us one more time till we breathed a sigh of relief.

Ginny then looked at me from the side " Hey Jamie really don't worry about it like I said I'm fine"

"But that's just it ginny you are fine now but I don't know what will happen when Ron isn't there I wish I knew how to stand up to her."

"You said you two live together right Jamie she doesn't treat you badly at home does she?"

"Well let's just say I don't exactly call that place home more like prison and I'm more of an endangered servent"

Ginny looked at me with tears in her eyes as "Woah woah hey what's wrong?! "

Ginny looked up at me again "it's just that i thought you would be all mean like your sister. when I first met you anyway"

"Hey don't worry about it seriously I'm just glad to have made a friend here.....we are friends right?"

Ginny laughed and and nudged me on the arm with hers. "If course we're friends"Ginny and I started to laugh and tried to get to our next class.

"Hey Ginny oh and Jamie right. Are you guys heading to your next classes"

"hey hermione sorry we both were just heading to class and yes his name is jamie"

Yay Jaime you have friends again woop woop lol well Jamie is now in hogwarts and on his way to his first class herbology and if you are wondering here is his schedule
1.transfiguration
2.dada
3.flying
4.herbology
5.potions
6.charms