true friends and a true hufflepuff

Hermione was really helping me come to terms with what will be my new hogwarts experience. Putting up with bullies every where. And mean everywhere. Even in my own house it's not as bad if course but they still avoid me well the boys anyway. I've gotten more popular with the girls.

   Well most of them anyway. I'm heading towards potions and there is pansy and her group of asshats.

   "look everyone it's the fag!" Pansy shouts from the crowd suddenly their eyes were on me. And that's when I heard it the sound that would destroy my trust for a long time.

   I hear Ron laugh out loud and agree with the slytherin posse. I also see Draco out the corner of my eyes looking at me with pity in his eyes and I can't take it anymore.

   I run out of there and go straight for the astronomy  tower. I run into Miss Sinistra and start crying. She had always been my favorite teacher she was so kind to me.

   "What's wrong Jamie " and she dismissed her class early and takes me to the headmasters office. She stops every once in a while to block me from other teasing students. She then makes it to a statue of an eagle 'lemon drops' I hear her mumble and then we start to go up on steps and I see the door to the head master's office.

" Excuse me headmaster if I can have a moment of your time but Mr. Gardner is having a hard time with the other students can you help him please. "

   "Alright I'll talk to the other students and their house leaders" he looks at me.  I'm a little embarrassed since my eyes are red from crying but he pats me on the shoulder and looks at me.  "I'm sorry Jamie for your terrible experience at Hogwarts "

  I give him a small smile as we go out and down the steps again. "Okay jamie well I hope that does you some good how about you take the rest of the day off,  I'll explain to the teachers."

  I give her a nod and start walking out of the castle and to the forest to clear my head and grasp today's events.

   I'm walking towards the great lake and just let my mind wonder. I guess I've always been a little soft on the inside. I just wish people weren't so mean. Like why what the hell did I ever do it them to deserve this crap.

   Nothing I just exist buy I guess that's to much for their small egos. I guess I'm just to amazing.
.
.
.
.
.
   I'm trying to boost my own mood but it isn't working.

Hello thank you guys for waiting and sorry for not updating regularly I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator but I am. Oh and I'm trying to work on a new story not a Bxb but it is about the marauders and a girl named priscilla and I hope it turns out we'll but yeah thank you for reading even though I suck at updates and writing luv u  ❤❤

P. S.  I am reconstructing the whole story so to anyone reading this please if you want can you check the earlier chapters and tell me what you think of them your opinion means the world to me so please and early bird was the biggest change so yeah and thanks for everything luv  u guys