I'm not stareing!!

The only words I got for this sport is HOLY SHIT!! was it amazing. I mean it was so cool and dangerous I mean all the flying around and that snitch was so fast I could only tell where it was 80% of the time but still woah!!!

  The only bummer is after the game. Everything just went back to normal just like that like it never happened. Plus things have been escalating in my classes. And they have gotten a little harder for me but I'm not so sure for hermione she seems to be a little exhausted which is kinda weird for her and she spent a hour complaining to me about divination. I don't know though I kinda like it.

Anyway a little side note you know that argument me and Draco had well I think I might have gained a little respect from that. Not to mention the Hufflepuff name has been brought up a little.

Well not everyone has the same mindset. Draco has now started to treat me like I'm......... Well nothing.

  He totally fucking ignores me!!
When I try to call his name he doesn't  even so much as look at me. So I'm not even going to worry about it I'm not acknowledging his existence  anymore I swear if that jerk even so much as breaths my way I'm gunna *tap*

    Hermione was there again with a smile. " what?" She leaned in and whispered " you might want to stop staring at malfoy he noticed." just then everything came back to me and I remembered where I was. Well I mean you'd think I'd have remembered in time but my body didn't.

  I stood up with making a loud screech with the bench and yelled " I'm not staring at Malfoy!!!"

  Everyone stared at me including the slytherin  table. I slowly looked over to malfoy and I saw him with a little blush on his face mine cover in red I walked out of the dinning room without another word hearing a set of footsteps behind me.

   Oh my god I did not just do that. I'm so embarrassed what was I thinking. I can't believe I did that. I want to cry right now. And I could feel it as a few tears were slipping down my face.

  I continued to walk and the footsteps were still fillowing me. What the heck stalker alert just leave me alone damn it.

   Oh shit what if it is...  nope not staying to find out now I'm booking it.   As I turned the corner I started running and I made it to the bathroom with moaning myrtle. I could hear her crying in a stall. But listen for the footsteps trying to drown her out.

  I heard the person run the opposite way. I let go of my breath which I didn't know I was holding. And I started crying right there not being able to keep them in.

  And moaning Myrtle being who she was got out of her stall and started to annoy me asking what was so bad I had to cry over it. And how bad the kids were to her. And finally it took her a while but she figured out I was a boy and started to yell at me to get out.

   I stayed there for the rest of the day because I was too embarrassed to even get out. Only leaving when it was getting close to curfew.

Oh no my poor baby!!! 😢😢😢
I wonder who was following him ooooooooooooooooooooooooo